Famous People with no visible talent or reason for being famous.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anna Nicole Smith. The talent she has, I could have stuck in my grandmother's silver thimble and she still could have gotten her finger in it!

I was gonna provide my own selections to this list but, frankly, my brain's being overloaded by the thousands of Z-listers that would have to be added :crack:

:wink:

Last edited:
I third for Paris Hilton. What about Nicole Ritchie. Joan Rivers and her daughter?

BonosBaby12 said:
Paris Hilton! Ok she lacks talent and looks and basically a brain. But yet she's famous?! :huh:

She also lacks clothes and decency...I think this must be her secret to fame.

TheQuiet1 said:

She also lacks clothes and decency...I think this must be her secret to fame.

You know I never thought of it like that but you really do have a great point there! lol.

If they ever give out stars for HollyWood's Walk of Shame than I nominate Paris for the first honor! :yes:

Larry King- maybe he was good at some point years ago but I think he's a terrible interviewer and he's way too cranky to be on CNN :wink:

Wilmer Valderrama

Ashton Kutcher-I don't get it

Nick Lachey

Kristin Cavelleri - dating Nick in attempt to get famous

Daisy Fuentes

Tom Bergeron

Yeah, I'll go w/ Kevin Federline also.

a celebrity for basically doing nothing

But as the kids like to call him: KFed

Latoya Jackson
Ryan Seacrest
def Kevin Federline
Hilary Duff
Ashlee Simpson

Larry King- definitely. The man is just cranky & rude.
Vanna White
Olsen twins

well basically any horrible celebrity sibling who uses their relatives name to try and make a career

or any incorrigable spouse.

UberBeaver said:
Sandra Bernhardt. What does she do exactly? All I ever see her doing is babbling. Is she an actress, a comedian, a singer? WTF?
I don't know what she is doing these days but she used to be a performer. She sang, did spoken word, all that shit.

There was a film based on her stage performances from the early nineties called, "Without You, I'm Nothing." It was pretty brilliant, actually. They out to rerelease it on dvd if they haven't already.

BonosBaby12 said:

You know I never thought of it like that but you really do have a great point there! lol.

If they ever give out stars for HollyWood's Walk of Shame than I nominate Paris for the first honor! :yes:

AND I hope she gets her teeny tiny Barbie doll high heeled Monolo Blanick's or whateverthehelldesignershoes she wears stuck in the Star of Shame cement!

Thank you to whoever it was that named Nicole Ritchie!

How about Ashlee and Jessica Simpson?
:yes:

Paula Abdul.

Britney Spears.

Starr Jones.

Back
Top Bottom