Famous People with no visible talent or reason for being famous.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd have to disagree on Ryan Seacrest. That's like saying Casey Kasem or Dick Clark. (Although without the historic career, yet.)

Seacrest has worked his arse off in radio for years and in addition to his still ongoing radio career, he hosts multiple tv events, Idol, designs clothing among other things.

HelloAngel said:
I'd have to disagree on Ryan Seacrest. That's like saying Casey Kasem or Dick Clark. (Although without the historic career, yet.)

Seacrest has worked his arse off in radio for years and in addition to his still ongoing radio career, he hosts multiple tv events, Idol, designs clothing among other things.

I agree. Plus I sorta like the guy and don't quite get why people make fun of him.

Irvine511 said:

i'm *way* skeptical ... for reasons that i think should be obvious to everyone.

Yup. Remember when we were little kids and we had to kiss grandma or old Aunt Ethel and they had that particular type of old lady bad breath? You would hold your breath and make a scrunched up face until it was over? That's what Ryan looks like in the pics where he's "making out" with Teri Hatcher. :yikes:

^ :lol: So true!

Total U2 Nut said:
Jordan, big tits, but there's nothing else going for her. She's a D-List "Celebrity" and she adds nothing to anything.

Now let's be fair, if we're having Jordan on the list then we've got to add Jodie 'can't afford a proper top so uses belts as a replacement' Marsh.

Ryan Seacrest, Britney Spears, Paula Abdul and even that hag Star Jones at least have or at some point had "careers" - whether or not you liked them is another matter.

People like Paris Hilton are the dregs of society who do nothing more than flit from party to party with their ugly chihuahua in tow and some godforsaken outfit nobody with eyes would ever wear. Also, those idiot Greek tycoon kids who keep banging the Hiltons/Olsens and going back and forth. Paris and Stavros and whatever the hell else they're called. Go away now.

BonosBaby12 said:

If they ever give out stars for HollyWood's Walk of Shame than I nominate Paris for the first honor! :yes:

:up: A Walk of Shame is urgently needed, it'd probably stretch on for hundreds of miles though! ;)

Carek1230 said:

AND I hope she gets her teeny tiny Barbie doll high heeled Monolo Blanick's or whateverthehelldesignershoes she wears stuck in the Star of Shame cement!

:lmao:

Windmilllane said:
Ryan Seacrest is a weasel.

But chicks love him.

He IS a manwhore. That is true-o. But I'm a chick and I'm not the least bit attracted to him. But I do respect him and understand why he is famous.

richard-simmons.jpg

joan_melissa_rivers.jpg

william-hung.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom