Family Guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableMe

The Fly
who absolutely LOVES this show? *frantically puts hand in air* LOL

I have all seasons on dvd and can't wait for the fourth to be aired in Ireland (when, does anyone know? I think the new episodes are being showed in the US).

I searched using google and looked back a few threads, so don't kill me if it's been discussed before; I'm a noob!!

Looking forward to your replies,

Linda

"Would you like to try my smoked meat log?"

Brian's my favorite. Cracks me up. :lol:
An alchoholic dog. Genius

It was really funny last night. Did anyone see American Dad?? Very funny too although you can tell it's the same voice actors which is a little distracting:slant:

Peter: Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits! It says, 'Oooooo!'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.

I still laugh with that quote

Stewie (to the prostitutes): So, it there any tread left on the tires? Or is it like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

Funniest. Line. Ever.

Yeah, it's a legend show!! there's so many memorable quotes...

It is MUCH better than the Simpsons; better storylines, better characters, better jokes!! And all seasons have good cartoon drawingswhile in the first few series if the Simpsons the drawings are shit!!

PLEASE, can someone tell me when the fourth season will be aired inireland + UK? And will American Dad come to Ireland?

Cheers,

Linda

Ps Family Guy rock on!! :rockon:

Family Guy rules.

Chris: Yeah, we can live with you again even though you're a dangerous retard!
Peter: Chris, don't say retard. We prefer to be called "little people" because there is nothing wrong with being mentally challenged. In fact, I've learned we are superior, above all you dumb brainy smarties, and one day you will beg us for mercy...and we will consider it.

:wink:

evil%20monkey.jpg

The evil mokey. Love that guy. Hehe :D

Just watched Sunday's Family Guy which I taped.

Best episode ever. Peter started his own network to get around the FCC and then the FCC shut him down and censored his life.

Peter gets out of the shower and an big black square covers him. The FCC guy then says to the other FCC guy, " his chin looks like balls, should I cover them too":lmao:

:angry:

Coulda pulled up MYYYY old FG thread

but noooooooooooooooo

EXCUSES

YOURE BANISHED FROM THE LAND

WELL LEAD AS TWO KIIIIIIIIIIIIINGS

Hewson said:
"Say you love to eat red carpet...say it"

"I love to eat red carpet"

Quagmire passes out on the sidewalk..."giggity"

Best part of the new episode. I bout died.

Back
Top Bottom