Fakfak, Indonesian New Guinea, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I decided to start working on the Coldplay cartoon again tonight, and it hit me; I'm a fucking idiot that made the episode waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long for its own good. Now I have no idea what to do except bite the bullet and trudge on.

On the plus side, it yielded this frame, which never fails to make me laugh in any context:

picturevq8.jpg

:giggle: Ummmmmm probably not!

Lets see...

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Glandular Fever
Chrons Colitis
Fucked Back
Arrhythmias
Flu
The Shits.

Yep, that about sums it up! :lol:

Well, at least you've escaped viral meningitis then!

So I decided to start working on the Coldplay cartoon again tonight, and it hit me; I'm a fucking idiot that made the episode waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long for its own good. Now I have no idea what to do except bite the bullet and trudge on.

On the plus side, it yielded this frame, which never fails to make me laugh in any context:

picturevq8.jpg

:lol:

That reminds me of an ad I saw on TV last night...for COLOURED TAMPONS!! :yikes:

Sorry, but that is just WRONG!!!

Blueberry first, then apple. Then I might think about some of that mint chocolate ...

I can't think of anything better than blueberry muffins...
Except mint chocolate muffins. :drool:

Though I am not entirely sure how one would go about making them.

Well, at least you've escaped viral meningitis then!

:ohmy:

Well ACTUALLY....when I was 5 months pregnant I was rushed to hospital with suspected meningitis....4 days of antibiotics etc and turns out it was only Slapcheek!

:giggle: Ummmmmm probably not!

Lets see...

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Glandular Fever
Chrons Colitis
Fucked Back
Arrhythmias
Flu
The Shits.

Yep, that about sums it up! :lol:
You haven't had...uhm...damn, that's nearly every body system that's given you the finger, there...

I do hope LM has seen Bonnie's MS Paint thread on EYKIW.

Yeah, I've seen it. That's what gave me the initiative to start up the Coldplay project again.

Sorry though, I don't have any material for that thread yet. I'll have to think about it.

Yeah, I've seen it. That's what gave me the initiative to start up the Coldplay project again.

Sorry though, I don't have any material for that thread yet. I'll have to think about it.

When I saw Lionel Hutz in Bonnie's first cartoon, I thought of you. :laugh:

The shits, Kevin Spacey, Coloured Tampons...yeah, I'd say so.

Just you watch. There's gonna be a band in a few years with the name Coloured Tampons.

When I saw Lionel Hutz in Bonnie's first cartoon, I thought of you. :laugh:

She's excellent at MS paint drawings! :ohmy: Me, I just have a style that's recognizable, but isn't anything technically advanced.

Kind of like our beanie-wearing buddy in U2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom