Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, that'd be typical U2.com. I bet it was filmed in February and they only just now worked out how to do uploads.

Also. Just out of curiosity.. where does Adam have the camera anyway? Hidden in his trousers? :giggle: Interesting angle there.

Yea. You're probably right, it looks more like February. Well, Irish February anyway. If it were our February, you wouldn't have been able to get into the doors of HQ for all the snow.

Also, the red pylon thingy that we all sit on now isn't there. Thank god for that thing. I had lovely foot cramps the first day I spent down there standing all freaking day.

I was all worried about sitting on the sidewalk and getting my arse dirty.. but after that I was... forget it. I's sitting down!

It's as if they think we're all these desperate, fawning fans whose lifes are made more complete just by one insignificant glipse of Larry untying his shoes or something.

Or Bono using a laptop...
Personally, I'd have rather have a snippet of a song!

Also. Just out of curiosity.. where does Adam have the camera anyway? Hidden in his trousers? :giggle: Interesting angle there.

Yea. You're probably right, it looks more like February. Well, Irish February anyway. If it were our February, you wouldn't have been able to get into the doors of HQ for all the snow.

:lol: Yeah, some of the angles are a bit ... uhh ... interesting is probably the way to put it. And it's just so POINTLESS anyway. I mean, who cares about poorly shot footage of a couple of fans and walking inside? People pay $40 to get access to this crap that they can't even upload securely?

And if it were OUR February, everybody would be dying in the dry heat.

awwww!! :love: i appreciate it but...i actually have two copies of that on record :uhoh:

See, I'd expect you have two ten twenty copies of Dizrythmia on vinyl, but I'm surprised you have more than one of Conflicting Emotions.

og fuck
my mum is tpisy and needs me tome come get her.

See, I'd expect you have two ten twenty copies of Dizrythmia on vinyl, but I'm surprised you have more than one of Conflicting Emotions.
:lol: i only have one of dizrythmia! i have two of second thoughts, i have the chrysalis version released as mental notes with the modified pink cover, and the antipodean release with them looking like clowns.

i have two of conflicting emotions because i bought one, then i found another copy on ebay that came with the bonus 12" of kia kaha.

Or Bono using a laptop...
Personally, I'd have rather have a snippet of a song!

Yeah, and a WORTHWHILE snippet. Larry playing something very simplistic or Edge playing three seconds of a riff doesn't count. You can't judge anything from that. Thirty seconds of the whole band playing a song, however? It doesn't give much away, but it can at least whet your appetite by giving SOME indication of their chosen direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom