Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if you're on dialup, none of these are worth the effort at all.

What I love is how this content is meant to be limited to subscribers, and yet so many videos later, they still haven't realised that it's dead easy to link it for everybody else to watch. :lol:
Yeah, there's no point in it.
People link me to youtube videos all the time and sometimes I sit and wait for an hour and a half on it to load but most times I just disregard it because while the video is loading, the web browser goes even slower. :grumpy:

I never saw the Bono with the laptop one...

Or maybe I did. Is that the one where Edge is sitting next to him and Bono is just sort of sitting there.

How exciting! :hyper:

Yeah, Edge is sitting next to him and the camera view shifts a little. At the end he winks.

Yeah, Edge is sitting next to him and the camera view shifts a little. At the end he winks.

... riveting stuff.

U2.com really know how to rip off their subscribers. "EXCLOOSIV CONTENTZ!!!!11!!11"

Sorry, I meant the clip in the 'new' Adam video was sort of Doors-y

Haven't a clue if there was music in the Larry one.

Is this a new video? Really? If so, why is one of the fans dressed in a winter coat and toque in freaking JUNE.

Yeesh. People! Man up!

Is this a new video? Really? If so, why is one of the fans dressed in a winter coat and toque in freaking JUNE.

Yeesh. People! Man up!

Yeesh. People! Man up!
double post. Win.

... riveting stuff.

U2.com really know how to rip off their subscribers. "EXCLOOSIV CONTENTZ!!!!11!!11"

Yeah, I sit and let the video load and when nothing happened, not even any sound except rustling could be heard, I was like, "what point is there to this?".
I wasted an hour letting it load. :doh:

Yeesh. People! Man up!

Ha, that'd be typical U2.com. I bet it was filmed in February and they only just now worked out how to do uploads.

I guess someone (got_edge?) had created a picture of Screwtape's face in a Hannibal Lecter picture and had posted it in one of Screwtape's journal entries. From what I understand, he didn't make a fuss about it at the time.

LMP used the picture in some thread somewhere last night, and this time Screwtape reported the post. And you can see the result of that in the Don't Expect Suggest forum.

Pretty much. The thing about journals is that mods can't really do anything (from one of their mouths.) However, seeing that posted on the forum itself meant the mods could get involved. It was a pretty aggressive personal attack so I reported it. There was a little miscommunication which lead to the Don't Expect Suggest post. Usually when I talk to a mod I just go to Khan but I didn't think it was fair to involve her as she is friends with both LMP and I. So that's that.

I hope you all imagine what it would be like to have someone attack you like that. To have someone prey on your weaknesses.

Yeah, I sit and let the video load and when nothing happened, not even any sound except rustling could be heard, I was like, "what point is there to this?".
I wasted an hour letting it load. :doh:

It's as if they think we're all these desperate, fawning fans whose lifes are made more complete just by one insignificant glipse of Larry untying his shoes or something.

It's as if they think we're all these desperate, fawning fans whose lifes are made more complete just by one insignificant glipse of Larry untying his shoes or something.
his shoes suck. his drumming shoes. I liek the creppers. there wa sno poitn to that videod at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom