Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, apparently there's a new Adam clip up on U2.com. Wonder how insubstantial it is?

So, apparently there's a new Adam clip up on U2.com. Wonder how insubstantial it is?
the one playing bass? yeah. i've been too lazy to watch any of them. i at least love reading the threads hearing people bitch about the content (rightly so). it's better than watching the video.

"omg a video of edge chewing gum? wtf u2.com!!"
:yes:

You couldn't pay me to try to load that. The one of B on the couch with a laptop was a pain enough to load. This town needs to get out of the dark ages and get high speed already!

Yeah, if you're on dialup, none of these are worth the effort at all.

What I love is how this content is meant to be limited to subscribers, and yet so many videos later, they still haven't realised that it's dead easy to link it for everybody else to watch. :lol:

The Larry one, I didn't watch all the way through. It took forever just for it to load showing him walking out of the carport down to the other door.

I like the music part.. it sounds kind of Doors -y. To me, anyway.

The Larry one, I didn't watch all the way through. It took forever just for it to load showing him walking out of the carport down to the other door.

I like the music part.. it sounds kind of Doors -y. To me, anyway.
There's music onr trhat one? Where awas i?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom