Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No tongue and you can't stand. Maybe you've been in a horrible accident and are too drunk to realise it? The alcohol's just numbing the pain. :wink:
Nope, but it's up to 3 shots now.

maybe I should've eaten somethign today.

Nope, but it's up to 3 shots now.

maybe I should've eaten somethign today.

Might have been a good idea. Or it might have backfired. I have discovered that eating pizza pretty much kills any possibility of getting drunk for me.

I am getting fed up with these double posts :tsk:

Am I the only one it seems to be happening to?

:lmao: I love that you double posted this, too. And yeah, it seems to be just you and your Stone Age dialup. :wink:

I think those picking on Screwy are secretly hoping the guy gets banned, not so much because they hate him. The thread he made today will be fuel for the fire.
i understand, but to get all moddy (i have to :wink:) for a sec, that's not the right way to go about it. because doing that puts those people at risk for getting banned as well.

i'd love to see us all peacefully coexist, but even i know that's impossible :D

I has pasta. But my bow;l is empty and it's all the way in teh kitchen

i understand, but to get all moddy (i have to :wink:) for a sec, that's not the right way to go about it. because doing that puts those people at risk for getting banned as well.

bono%20coexist.jpg

"Axver, Screwtape, Peterrrr .... all sons of Interference. Father Interference, what have you done? Father Interference, speak to your sons. Tell them no more! NO MORE!"

"Axver, Screwtape, Peterrrr .... all sons of Interference. Father Interference, what have you done? Father Interference, speak to your sons. Tell them no more! NO MORE!"
:mao: :lol::lol::lol: Win! :yup:

I has pasta. But my bow;l is empty and it's all the way in teh kitchen

Pasta. :drool:

Pasta is worth stumbling to the kitchen. Though don't spoon it out onto the floor!

One of my fears while getting drunk is that I'll accidentally pour good wine onto the bench or something ...

Pasta. :drool:

Pasta is worth stumbling to the kitchen. Though don't spoon it out onto the floor!

One of my fears while getting drunk is that I'll accidentally pour good wine onto the bench or something ...
ok, I shall stumble. Brb, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom