Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I see you guys mentioning this Old Greg thing, and I have no freaking clue what it is. Is it a TV show or something?

It's an episode of the UK series The Mighty Boosh, kind of like a more absurd, British Flight of the Conchords.

I've only seen that one episode, but I love Old Gregg.

It's an episode of the UK series The Mighty Boosh, kind of like a more absurd, British Flight of the Conchords.

I've only seen that one episode, but I love Old Gregg.

Ah, okay. thanks! I've heard of Mighty Boosh, but haven't seen any of it.

But yeah, that picture kind of looks like a cross between Jack White and Jimmy Fallon.

I'm looking for an appropriate Jemaine as Bowie to switch it out with then. No offense to Jack White.

Shit, I need to turn off my computer and do something more useful. My vacation time is running out too quickly! :sad:

Later, peoples.

No, I still have to put it on my iPod.

I tried downloading Zenyatta Mondatta, but for some reason the files won't open. I also tried Synchronicity but it didn't load and may have given my dad a virus.

My computer does not want me having The Police, it seems.

I tried downloading Zenyatta Mondatta, but for some reason the files won't open. I also tried Synchronicity but it didn't load and may have given my dad a virus.

That is funny.

Where you at on the list?

I had to stop the list because I had a couple phone calls (I'm important) and I had to take a shower.

Bye cori - I guess that means she didn't drive to the beach.

Work? That's a dirty 4-letter word! :grumpy:

I have something I'm supposed to be finishing to send to my graphic artist, so he can get it to me on Monday :reject:

Zenyatta Mondatta is my favorite Police album.

Obviously, Synchronicity is damn good, too.

I had to stop the list because I had a couple phone calls (I'm important) and I had to take a shower.

Fair enough.

I've gotta go do the last part myself right now and leave you all with the mental image. I hope Pedo isn't lurking.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom