Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
... I waffled about saying anything at all, but didn't feel right about just leaving it be without saying something for the record, because it's something I've been feeling for a while.

... I waffled about saying anything at all, but didn't feel right about just leaving it be without saying something for the record, because it's something I've been feeling for a while.

No, I understand what you're saying and it's perfectly reasonable. I've just had enough of all of that nonsense that I don't care anymore about what is said to him. I know I'm one of the people that exacerbates the problem, but the main offender is the guy himself. It would just be better if he left the forum indefinitely and actually get professional help as opposed to guilting everyone on this forum.

I know, I totally understand, and agree with that last part.

I just felt like I should say something to put it out there, rather than just sitting here and thinking it.

:)

You coulda been a contender, man.

Damn, I'm still semi-stuffed up from the wine I had last night. It sucks.

I know, I totally understand, and agree with that last part.

I just felt like I should say something to put it out there, rather than just sitting here and thinking it.

:)

And that's totally cool, too.

I had another link for you, but I cannot find it at the moment.

I exacerbate the problem

You should stop that.

God_Kills_A_Kitten.jpg

No, it wasn't as bad as some other things.

But honestly? While yeah, Screwtape probably isn't helping himself by continuing to come back to a place where he gets such abuse (and brings on a lot of it himself), I think sometimes some of the usual suspects are mean to mess with him so much.

Yeah, he makes it easy and often brings it on himself, but it makes me uncomfortable and I wish more people would just ignore him rather than seeing if he can be banned from one particular area or something.

Sorry, LMP - I don't want to scold you or anything like some harpy schoolmarm, and it's not just directed at you. The whole thing just makes me vaguely uncomfortable.

This is true.

No, I understand what you're saying and it's perfectly reasonable. I've just had enough of all of that nonsense that I don't care anymore about what is said to him. I know I'm one of the people that exacerbates the problem, but the main offender is the guy himself. It would just be better if he left the forum indefinitely and actually get professional help as opposed to guilting everyone on this forum.

This is also true.

This is also true.

I know, right? It's the conundrum of our time.

In college, I used to see sweatshirts that had varying numbers of shots of tequila, and it was something like:

1 shot = I'm happy
2 shots = I'm drunk
3 shots = I'm bullet proof!
4 shots = I'M INVISIBLE!

It made me lol.

Okay, I see you guys mentioning this Old Greg thing, and I have no freaking clue what it is. Is it a TV show or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom