Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway , so whats going down here, i see i missed some alters earlier.

I went out for a bit earlier, and when I got back, I noticed I was seventh on the total posters list with less than 70 posts to go in the thread. I was disappointed I was just about to pass a couple of people and move into fifth ... then I had an idea and began posting with notAxver.

It spawned alter madness!

(And even when you add together the totals for this account and notAxver, I still only finished fourth overall. :ohmy: )

So that signal worked, I was beginning to get afraid we'd have to use shirtless Bono or something.

Wonder if it will work on the other four? U-Wen in particular. I'm wondering when he's going to make his return. I want to debate with him about that book he says he's writing! :lol:

Wonder if it will work on the other four? U-Wen in particular. I'm wondering when he's going to make his return. I want to debate with him about that book he says he's writing! :lol:

When was the last time he dropped by? Haven't seen him in a bit... interested to learn about this novel.

So, on one day I swear I saw over a hundred wild roos. I think there's only been one time in my life that could beat that, when I was in NSW and about six, there was a group of maybe 150 or more just in a field. That was surreal. The biggest mob I saw this time around was made up of about 55.

When was the last time he dropped by? Haven't seen him in a bit... interested to learn about this novel.

The recordbreaking Tits 'n' Trains was his last appearance, actually. That was at the end of last month, it's been almost a fortnight now. Damn, we need him to come back! I miss his presence here.

So, on one day I swear I saw over a hundred wild roos. I think there's only been one time in my life that could beat that, when I was in NSW and about six, there was a group of maybe 150 or more just in a field. That was surreal. The biggest mob I saw this time around was made up of about 55.

Wow. We occasionally would have 'roos come up to our place in Tallai on the edge of the Gold Coast, but residential development on the city's fringe has made that more and more rare, to the point that Mum almost never sees them now. They only ever showed up in ones and twos anyway. The only time I've ever seen more than that at one time was when I went to St George in Outback Queensland, though never more than five or so at once.

I'm doing fine, thanks, enjoying some free time off :cool: How are you doing?

Pretty good, wasting my winter holidays on Interference rather than doing anything substantially productive with my time. :crack:

Oh well, at least I bought some supplies to do baking. Maybe that'll actually result in some muffins tomorrow ... or in a few days ... or a week or so ...

Pretty good, wasting my winter holidays on Interference rather than doing anything substantially productive with my time. :crack:

Oh well, at least I bought some supplies to do baking. Maybe that'll actually result in some muffins tomorrow ... or in a few days ... or a week or so ...

Ooh baking supplies :drool: Care to share some muffins when you've baked them? :wink: Do you like to cook? Or is more like a I-have-to-do-something-with-my-time-thing ;)

Ooh baking supplies :drool: Care to share some muffins when you've baked them? :wink: Do you like to cook? Or is more like a I-have-to-do-something-with-my-time-thing ;)

Come to Australia, if you like chocolate muffins. :wink:

I quite enjoy cooking for others. When it's just for myself and more for sustinence than anything else ... it can be hard to care, but doing something new or something I don't do often is always enjoyable. I keep meaning to find some good new, quick dinner recipes. I hate any dinner that takes me ages to make - the novelty of it being something new wears off far too fast.

Come to Australia, if you like chocolate muffins. :wink:

I quite enjoy cooking for others. When it's just for myself and more for sustinence than anything else ... it can be hard to care, but doing something new or something I don't do often is always enjoyable. I keep meaning to find some good new, quick dinner recipes. I hate any dinner that takes me ages to make - the novelty of it being something new wears off far too fast.

I do like chocolate muffins!

I like to cook as well, even if it's only for myself or me and my mom :) I'm not a person who likes to spend hours in the kitchen, just like yourself, but I also like to try new recipes and all kinds of meat, vegetables, pasta, etc, etc.

I do like chocolate muffins!

I like to cook as well, even if it's only for myself or me and my mom :) I'm not a person who likes to spend hours in the kitchen, just like yourself, but I also like to try new recipes and all kinds of meat, vegetables, pasta, etc, etc.

I love making chocolate muffins. They're so hard to get wrong, and I use stacks of chocolate. Blueberry muffins seem to be more of a challenge, since my tendency to pour in a lot of what I like is prone is backfiring when the item in question is blueberries. Apple seems to work out a bit better.

One of the few reasons I miss my ex-girlfriend is that I would cook for her at least three nights a week. It gave doing the shopping and cooking a bit more of a purpose than just filling my own stomach. I don't need to impress myself with my own cooking, you know? But making somebody else something they enjoy feels fulfilling.

hello :wave:

I love to cook, even if it takes me hours. What I hate is when I slave over a stove for hours to cook a recipe for work (requested BY the people at work) for a pot luck and it goes completely unappreciated.

I love making chocolate muffins. They're so hard to get wrong, and I use stacks of chocolate. Blueberry muffins seem to be more of a challenge, since my tendency to pour in a lot of what I like is prone is backfiring when the item in question is blueberries. Apple seems to work out a bit better.

One of the few reasons I miss my ex-girlfriend is that I would cook for her at least three nights a week. It gave doing the shopping and cooking a bit more of a purpose than just filling my own stomach. I don't need to impress myself with my own cooking, you know? But making somebody else something they enjoy feels fulfilling.

Aww that's so sweet :) You're single now..? But you're right, cooking for someone else gives you that extra special feeling, like you're really doing something for them that matters.

I love to cook, even if it takes me hours. What I hate is when I slave over a stove for hours to cook a recipe for work (requested BY the people at work) for a pot luck and it goes completely unappreciated.

Hi there :wave:

I hate that too, when people don't appreciate what you've been doing AT ALL! That makes me so mad...

Hey Reggo! :wave:

I'm not a fan of anything that takes ages, mainly because I'm an impatient bugger who wants to eat now. Though not quite on the Homer Simpson level of "4 seconds? But I'm hungry now!", mind you. :wink:

And yeah, it's a pain in the arse when things don't go appreciated. Last year I did start to get a bit quietly pissed a couple of times that Kate (my ex-girlfriend) was taking my cooking for granted ...

Hi there :wave:

I hate that too, when people don't appreciate what you've been doing AT ALL! That makes me so mad...
Exactly. I'm to make cornbread and a salad for the next one in two weeks. You can bet I'll not be killing myself over that.

Aww that's so sweet :) You're single now..? But you're right, cooking for someone else gives you that extra special feeling, like you're really doing something for them that matters.

Yeah. I've technically been single since February last year, but we were together for all intents and purposes until at least late November. Part of the reason I'm such a Superthread regular is that Kate seriously fucked me over just a week after this place burst into existence in February this year and it was somewhere friendly and distracting to latch onto. But enough of that! It feels like years ago anyway.

Whenever I get Ali and U-Wen to come over for a Phail band session, I'll have to make sure I have some muffins baked. It's a good incentive for me to spend more time in the kitchen and less at this bloody computer! :lol:

Exactly. I'm to make cornbread and a salad for the next one in two weeks. You can bet I'll not be killing myself over that.

Good for you!

I think food is very important though, and highly underrated by some people. I'm not saying you always have to make a super-deluxe fancy dinner, but some people really don't find food important and don't even enjoy it. I don't get that :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom