Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: i only have one of dizrythmia! i have two of second thoughts, i have the chrysalis version released as mental notes with the modified pink cover, and the antipodean release with them looking like clowns.

i have two of conflicting emotions because i bought one, then i found another copy on ebay that came with the bonus 12" of kia kaha.

Ahh, I see. I'm disappointed you don't have an entire wall covered in framed copies of Dizrythmia. :tsk:

I love U2. I do. Their music has been a constant friend.

But, I'm one of the ones who really hates the whole subscription thingy for the website. The biggest band in the world, and I have to shell out just to look at a video or post on a message board?

I never thought that was right.

I even got into a semi-arguement with some Zootopians at HQ about that :giggle:

:madwife: It better not!

And where are you to help out? Let me guess, a few hundred kilometres away or something? :tsk:

(Says the guy who intentionally moved over a thousand kilometres away from his family ... well, mainly to go to a better university, but being this far from most of my family certainly is not a downside to me.)

And where are you to help out? Let me guess, a few hundred kilometres away or something? :tsk:

(Says the guy who intentionally moved over a thousand kilometres away from his family ... well, mainly to go to a better university, but being this far from most of my family certainly is not a downside to me.)
mpore liek 2000 miles
she's in ohioi I'm in utah.

I love U2. I do. Their music has been a constant friend.

But, I'm one of the ones who really hates the whole subscription thingy for the website. The biggest band in the world, and I have to shell out just to look at a video or post on a message board?

I never thought that was right.

I even got into a semi-arguement with some Zootopians at HQ :giggle:

But Ravva, U2 needs a new gold-plated toilet in their studio. How's the band going to buy that without U2.com subscription fees?

I think I'd be a lot happier with at least an ocean between me and the rest of my family

I think I'd be a lot happier with at least an ocean between me and the rest of my family

I love having the Tasman Sea between myself and my father. :up:

And, well, having New South Wales between myself and annoying relatives in Queensland is like having an ocean between us. Though I do wish I didn't have it between myself and Mum or Nan, since I genuinely do like them.

i ahv ean america song stuck in my head, but only the one line "four dead in ohio"

taht's almost comprhensible/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom