Fake, Nigeria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, beer. :drool:

When the kid goes to bed in an hour and a half, I'm breakin out the vodka.

Ha! I was wondering if anyone was going to pull out my earlier quote to either agree with it or call me out for being annoying. :lol:

PS: Hi.

I just saw your quote, and want to know what happened. Can anyone fill me ins?

LMP had PMd me about it earlier today ... I don't know why he didn't want to talk about it in the open.

Khan or anybody, is it a big deal if I give Ian a brief overview here?

Oh, never mind:

I guess someone (got_edge?) had created a picture of Screwtape's face in a Hannibal Lecter picture and had posted it in one of Screwtape's journal entries. From what I understand, he didn't make a fuss about it at the time.

LMP used the picture in some thread somewhere last night, and this time Screwtape reported the post. And you can see the result of that in the Don't Expect Suggest forum.

elfa, what is that in your avatar?

It looks like a Shaggy and Scooby Doo if Shaggy were strung out on meth.

Geez. First Old Gregg, now Venture Brothers ... what are these things you all watch???? I feel so out of the loop.

LMP had PMd me about it earlier today ... I don't know why he didn't want to talk about it in the open.

Khan or anybody, is it a big deal if I give Ian a brief overview here?

Oh, never mind:

I guess someone (got_edge?) had created a picture of Screwtape's face in a Hannibal Lecter picture and had posted it in one of Screwtape's journal entries. From what I understand, he didn't make a fuss about it at the time.

LMP used the picture in some thread somewhere last night, and this time Screwtape reported the post. And you can see the result of that in the Don't Expect Suggest forum.

Oh. Whoop de do.

I'm better at this ignoring thing than others, it seems. Sure, natural curiosity gets the better of me and I've read most of the posts he's made in here since I put him on ignore when I've been around. But it would be best to stop responding and stop antagonising.

Enough of that, anyway.

PUTTY!

Gotcha. I think the only Adult Swim show I've seen is Robot Chicken, and I've only seen that on DVD.

Sub Pop is celebrating its 20th anniversary, and there's a Sub Pop flag on top of the Space Needle! I saw it today - it was pretty awesome. You know, for music nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom