Facing The Music...Australian doco;(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ha ha , who was I kidding, behave myself?
Tonight's the night...CD launch.Surprise ,surprise, none of the local politicians can make it(election was last weekend, no need for photo ops). The students want to present it to "Brian Eno" instead...let me explain, rotfl.
A few weeks back, one of the students stuck an article about Eno on the notice board.It had been his b'day so they ran an article in the Sydney paper titled"Brain Eno", anyone see it? Under Eno's photo they had written "Mr Cass Clone" In that particular pic , now they are both "older" Eno does look quite like my beloved (same hairdo). So once again I'm getting some humour milage out of that one
biggrin.gif
I said he would look more spectacular as 1970's Eno.
PS: Thanks heavens one of the Tafe dept.heads is flying up from Sydney.He's guest of honour. Phew!

PS: they are going with the giant CD descending, spinning from the ceiling. I hope no one gets decapitated. It's gonna be like Spinal Tap's "stonehenge" methinks.

PSS:Channel V will be broadcasting from Grafton late November, we are trying to organise some of the local bands to grab the opportunity. We only have a couple we can rely on really.Wonder if they'll let me on to play a U2 toon?
biggrin.gif
Perhaps not,or as chief of the "U2 Covers Police" I'll have to arrest myself.

oh after teasing him all week about it, I got there late and missed the offical part, the descent of the giant CD. They managed to do well on a small budget(I've just seen a clip from the elevation concert in boston...woweeee, can't wait till U2 play here...one day). But I was very moved by the talent and friendship of the students. I hope you all get to hear of Erin Woods one day. She is very talented. A stand out IMHO.
And just for the record, after 20 years I'm more truly madly deeply in love than ever
biggrin.gif
Aww shucks but it's true and I felt like saying it
smile.gif

PS go on go on go on.......
biggrin.gif

Well doesn't time fly. Mad things going on here. The band's breaking up after 6 years, last gig either New Year's Eve or Australia Day.A bit of a financial shock at the moment but it will all work out i guess. On to pastures new
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 12-02-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom