Faceless People Invade UK! [warning, creepy pic]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pearl

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
On the face of it, there's something very strange going on...

These people and their blank expressions have caused a real stir.

Their visits included Elton John's ball and the Harrods summer sale, with one photographer saying: "It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen."

They use a membrane of artificial skin with tiny holes over the eyes so they can see. Theories include them being part of an ad campaign, artists or celebs sick of the paparazzi.

Pictures: The weird blank faces popping up across London - Mirror.co.uk

fc.jpg

:yikes: :uhoh:

Whoa, I would be totally freaked out if I saw something like that!

I think its part of promotion for a movie, because these "faces" are appearing at major public events, like Wimbledon.

Is there anyone here from London? How do our British Interferencers feel about this?

Reminds me of the alien rebels in the X-Files who sealed their facial orifices shut to avoid being infected by the Black Oil.

Creepy.

It's obviously Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow guys!!!

C'mon, isn't it obvious?

Case closed.

I think it would be pretty sweet if someone pulled out a gun on these creeps and shot them (in the leg of course). i mean, seriously, the shooter would have a great defense: "i was certain these 'things' were going to probe me and/or suck out my brain!"

I'm in the UK and never heard of this. I'm guessing they're promoting something.

I'm not British (at least not until my application has been approved), I haven't heard anything about it, and I wouldn't really care if they were appearing all over Norwich. I doubt I would even notice.

I very rarely look at people, and never notice what anyone's face looks like or what they're wearing. I can speak to the same person everyday and still have a hard time recognising them in a crowd, unless they have unusual hair. I would probably notice if a faceless person came up and spoke to me, but otherwise, no.

Either

A – it’s the new trend, pretty soon we can all go out and buy one.

B – as said, its promotion/advertisement for some Sci-Fi movie, or an ad about skincare in the sun.

or

C – they are aliens in disguise, in which case we all better run tha f***!.

Very strange. :hmm: Could just be people tryin to create attention for no reason.

I very rarely look at people, and never notice what anyone's face looks like or what they're wearing. I can speak to the same person everyday and still have a hard time recognising them in a crowd, unless they have unusual hair. I would probably notice if a faceless person came up and spoke to me, but otherwise, no.

Just a hunch, but, yeah, I'm thinking that you would indeed notice a faceless person.

Back
Top Bottom