f*cking forwards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i hate them.

dont send any to me.

noone is ever more excited to see that they have "mail!" in the inbox, and then to see all 10 of the new messages as forwards i want to skin someone and use it for a lampshade.

it didnt help that three of those forwards were from one person, and they were all the same as each other. why. why. why. why. why would you send the same forward to me three times. why why why why why.

once, one guy, the culprit who always destroys me inbox with his shit, sent me eight forwards in one day. i dont want to be his friend. and no, im not joking.

------------------
-deathbear

i hate forwards too. they suck. unless they are really extremely laugh out loud, die laughing funny. kind of like the ones i send, but thats rare.

------------------
you've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice..

What I love is when my friends send mass forwards. And then I get added to the mailer list of the people who were included in the initial mass forward.

So now, in addition to the crap my friends send me, I am now getting forwards from people I don't even know.

------------------
I can scream as loud as your last one, but I can't claim innocence.

miller.jpg

thanks wanderer, but that wont be necessary.

img19.jpg

------------------
-deathbear

trippy pics, bear.

The supersticious chain letter type forwards are the most annoying to me. You know, the ones that predict terribly bad luck in your future unless you forward the email to ten people on your list in the next five minutes. I never forward them. So THERE!

i agree about the chain letter ones. thats horrible.

------------------
-deathbear

I hate the ones that tell you about someone that is dying of cancer and that so and so will donate 10 cents for every time the letter is forwarded towards the treatment. I mean come on!!

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

The ones I hate the most are the ones that are all like "this letter means someone is your friend...blah blah blah." Because number one they are some stupid insipid cloying bullshit, and number two they basically blackmail you into sending them back to the mofo who sent it to you, because then you aren't being a friend or whatever. Funk that!

------------------
It's like lotto - you gotta be in it to win it.

Keepin it krunk...

notiti you so remind me of someone on tv...maybe that chic from that 70s show... i dont know any of their names though...

------------------
-deathbear

Well let me tell u someting Mr Zoomerang laddie with the tree-trunk top!!!!!!
mad.gif

I was one who forwarded back to everyone sent to me the answers ok?

And if ur gonna complain about it sugar I would sincerely love to wrap ur balls in white sugar, pour hot chocolate sauce over them, pierce them with a hot metal rod, pull tight shitty worthless string round them 145 times and then toss them over into the Spring water while old men sit with their sons fishin for nuttin but SHIT!!!!

so do I make myself clear?

I HATE the ones that say if you forward to X amount of people your PC will stand up and do a blah, blah, blah for you.

ya - sure

IDJITS

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

Originally posted by mad1:
Well let me tell u someting Mr Zoomerang laddie with the tree-trunk top!!!!!!
mad.gif

I was one who forwarded back to everyone sent to me the answers ok?

And if ur gonna complain about it sugar I would sincerely love to wrap ur balls in white sugar, pour hot chocolate sauce over them, pierce them with a hot metal rod, pull tight shitty worthless string round them 145 times and then toss them over into the Spring water while old men sit with their sons fishin for nuttin but SHIT!!!!

so do I make myself clear?

kinky...

------------------
-deathbear

NO Mad 1! You will only unleash the misguided fury! Stop talking like that or we might just give you your own special room without windows or doors.

I hate forwards. My sister sends them to me all of the time. I just let hers pile up or delete them. I feel bad cause she is my sis though. I wouldn't dare hurt her feelings, but she sends me such stupid shit(e).

------------------
BANANA-friendly

I'm always getting the ones about how poor people are sucking the rich dry via welfare and how gun control is evil and how if we just let people pray in school, the world would be A-OK.

You know what I do? I reply as to why all the arguments in the e-mail are flawed. I do so in great detail, meaning 8-10 paragraphs, usually including a U2 quote. Then, and here's the kicker, I don't just send it to the moron who forwarded it to me, I send it to everyone they forwarded it to. Usually they are so embarrassed that they stop sending them to me. And then we're all happy.
smile.gif
In fact, I almost like it when I get them now...
biggrin.gif

If it isn't politically minded, though, I just hit delete.

Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
I'm always getting the ones about how poor people are sucking the rich dry via welfare and how gun control is evil and how if we just let people pray in school, the world would be A-OK.

You know what I do? I reply as to why all the arguments in the e-mail are flawed. I do so in great detail, meaning 8-10 paragraphs, usually including a U2 quote. Then, and here's the kicker, I don't just send it to the moron who forwarded it to me, I send it to everyone they forwarded it to. Usually they are so embarrassed that they stop sending them to me. And then we're all happy.
smile.gif
In fact, I almost like it when I get them now...
biggrin.gif

If it isn't politically minded, though, I just hit delete.

LAUGHING MY F**CKING ASS OFF!! That is awesome.

fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd:

to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:

note: forwarded message attached.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 04-20-2002).]

Hey, am I trippin', or do y'all remember about 5 or 6 years ago if you got a many-times-forwarded message the subject line would look like this:

Re:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Read this and send it to 10 of your friends

Then, about 4 or so years ago, all the extra Fwd's disappeared and you only get one Fwd now?

i honestly dont recall posting such a thing here.

ohh... yes actually it was at nicamoms.

well its not there anymore, thats what happened.

there are certain rules to hosting webpages dedicated to pictures of humans. grotesqueness is something that is not supposed to be seen in such crude, diabolical and senseless forms.

hi mad1.

------------------
-deathbear

my two least favourite kinds of forwards:

1. the kinds with 384648923 pages of old e-mail headers and/or the type where the previous forwards are forwarded as attachments, and you get about 3897347832894798237498237489 of these.
i have no idea if that makes sense.

2. the kind that's all nice and you're like "aww" whether it's sad or sweet, but then you get to the end and they're like "forward or you will die!" or something of the like. it just ruins the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom