f*cking forwards - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2002, 04:57 PM   #16
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by mad1:
Well let me tell u someting Mr Zoomerang laddie with the tree-trunk top!!!!!!

I was one who forwarded back to everyone sent to me the answers ok?

And if ur gonna complain about it sugar I would sincerely love to wrap ur balls in white sugar, pour hot chocolate sauce over them, pierce them with a hot metal rod, pull tight shitty worthless string round them 145 times and then toss them over into the Spring water while old men sit with their sons fishin for nuttin but SHIT!!!!

so do I make myself clear?
kinky...

------------------
-deathbear

Old 04-19-2002, 05:08 PM   #17
Banned

Location: my lovenest / in bed with Larry, Bono, Larry, :heart: Adam, Larry, Edge, *swoon* kisses and THUD !!!
Local Time: 01:40 AM
NO Mad 1! You will only unleash the misguided fury! Stop talking like that or we might just give you your own special room without windows or doors.

I hate forwards. My sister sends them to me all of the time. I just let hers pile up or delete them. I feel bad cause she is my sis though. I wouldn't dare hurt her feelings, but she sends me such stupid shit(e).

------------------
BANANA-friendly

Old 04-20-2002, 08:06 PM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:40 PM
I'm always getting the ones about how poor people are sucking the rich dry via welfare and how gun control is evil and how if we just let people pray in school, the world would be A-OK.

You know what I do? I reply as to why all the arguments in the e-mail are flawed. I do so in great detail, meaning 8-10 paragraphs, usually including a U2 quote. Then, and here's the kicker, I don't just send it to the moron who forwarded it to me, I send it to everyone they forwarded it to. Usually they are so embarrassed that they stop sending them to me. And then we're all happy. In fact, I almost like it when I get them now...

If it isn't politically minded, though, I just hit delete.
Old 04-20-2002, 09:05 PM   #19
I serve MacPhisto

Thats my fellow okie and fellow former peach too
xoxoxo
Old 04-20-2002, 10:28 PM   #20
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by HeartlandGirl:
I'm always getting the ones about how poor people are sucking the rich dry via welfare and how gun control is evil and how if we just let people pray in school, the world would be A-OK.

You know what I do? I reply as to why all the arguments in the e-mail are flawed. I do so in great detail, meaning 8-10 paragraphs, usually including a U2 quote. Then, and here's the kicker, I don't just send it to the moron who forwarded it to me, I send it to everyone they forwarded it to. Usually they are so embarrassed that they stop sending them to me. And then we're all happy. In fact, I almost like it when I get them now...

If it isn't politically minded, though, I just hit delete.
LAUGHING MY F**CKING ASS OFF!! That is awesome.
Old 04-20-2002, 10:38 PM   #21
An Angel In Devil's Shoes

fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd: fwd:

to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:
to:

note: forwarded message attached.

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 04-20-2002).]
Old 04-20-2002, 10:52 PM   #22
New Yorker

Hey, am I trippin', or do y'all remember about 5 or 6 years ago if you got a many-times-forwarded message the subject line would look like this:

Re:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Fwd:Read this and send it to 10 of your friends

Then, about 4 or so years ago, all the extra Fwd's disappeared and you only get one Fwd now?
Old 04-21-2002, 02:44 AM   #23
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by z edge:
Thats my fellow okie and fellow former peach too
xoxoxo
Thanks z edge! You're such a sweetheart!

XOXOXOXO

Glad you found that funny, pub crawler. I was afraid I was being obnoxious!

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart
Old 04-22-2002, 12:15 PM   #24
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 07:40 AM
HEY ZOOMER BOOMER!!!!!!

what happened to ur picture?

Ya know the one of u surrounded by 5 mirrors and we can only see half ur head cause of the fuking camera but we can see ur full tongue givin the photo some large yellin?

Old 04-22-2002, 08:42 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life

i honestly dont recall posting such a thing here.

ohh... yes actually it was at nicamoms.

well its not there anymore, thats what happened.

there are certain rules to hosting webpages dedicated to pictures of humans. grotesqueness is something that is not supposed to be seen in such crude, diabolical and senseless forms.

hi mad1.

------------------
-deathbear
Old 04-22-2002, 08:43 PM   #26
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:40 PM
I'm going to post it.
Old 04-23-2002, 08:31 PM   #27
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

my two least favourite kinds of forwards:

1. the kinds with 384648923 pages of old e-mail headers and/or the type where the previous forwards are forwarded as attachments, and you get about 3897347832894798237498237489 of these.
i have no idea if that makes sense.

2. the kind that's all nice and you're like "aww" whether it's sad or sweet, but then you get to the end and they're like "forward or you will die!" or something of the like. it just ruins the whole thing.
Old 04-23-2002, 09:07 PM   #28
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:40 PM

furry

[This message has been edited by foray (edited 04-23-2002).]
Old 04-23-2002, 09:16 PM   #29
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:40 PM

furry
Old 04-23-2002, 10:41 PM   #30
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:40 AM
Hey Foray -

where did you get those? Here is one with me...