Extras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favorite was Kate Winslet doing the phone sex gestures behind Maggie's boyfriend's back.

And David Bowie: "Sad little fat man..."

Daniel Radcliffe trying to get laid was hilarious too.

Best part of the McKellen episode was during the play when the guy says his line "I love you" to Andy and Andy turns to the audience and says "...in the play."

No spoken words said:
Sir Ian Sir Ian Sir Ian....Wizard! You Shall Not Pass!!!...Sir Ian Sir Ian.

Classic moment. :up:

sirianactingxj0.jpg

lazarus said:
My favorite was Kate Winslet doing the phone sex gestures behind Maggie's boyfriend's back.

And David Bowie: "Sad little fat man..."

Daniel Radcliffe trying to get laid was hilarious too.

Best part of the McKellen episode was during the play when the guy says his line "I love you" to Andy and Andy turns to the audience and says "...in the play."

yep... love all of those.. great ones..:D

Or where Andy goes to that religious chick's house thinking she's having a party, and it turns out to be a prayer meeting, and he's wearing some kind of Saturday Night Fever suit and spins a web of lies about being Catholic to her priest.

lazarus said:
Or where Andy goes to that religious chick's house thinking she's having a party, and it turns out to be a prayer meeting, and he's wearing some kind of Saturday Night Fever suit and spins a web of lies about being Catholic to her priest.

oh yeah that was classic!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :laugh:

I love extras, anything that Barry does or says always cracks me up. Like the bit on the TV set when all the food he's hidden in his tracksuit comes pouring out :lol:

I have no idea if it's in the correct order, but I watched the first two episodes from Comcast's HBO On Demand.

The first was Kate Winslett and the second was Ben Stiller. Is that correct?

I thought it was the other way around, that Stiller was the first?

Eta - just checked, Stiller is first, then in episode 2 it's Ross Kemp and Vinnie Jones. Winslet's not till the 3rd episode. But really, viewing the first few out of order isn't that big of a deal. Order is a bit more important later in the 1st series.

Back
Top Bottom