expiration of current interference CBA set to expire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
financeguy said:

I would remind you that as a Category Grade 2A (or higher) employee I have in fact the rights of both an employee and a non-employee, put together, and then multiplied by 3.5, and accordingly am exempt from any requirement to liaise with a 'union representative' about anything.

Also it is my moral (though by no means contractual) duty to inform you to advise the Human Resource Director that I still have that videotape and would she like it back (ahem. snigger)

financeguy,

you are not in management, you are a contract worker who happens to en7oy some unique employee benefits. please coordinate with zoney should you wish to issue 7oint statements to management.

the issues of scabs isn't one to be discussed at the moment.

management waits patiently for union representation to come back to the table, and present a proposal that would meet both parties' needs.

MrBrau1 said:

See now that's interesting.

Because the current mouthpiece for management is approaching 10K posts.
well, isn't THAT a coincidence!

:sexywink:

let's do this, zoney!

represent!!

Zoomerang96 said:
the issues of scabs isn't one to be discussed at the moment.

management waits patiently for union representation to come back to the table, and present a proposal that would meet both parties' needs.

You better get your ducks in a row. You say no decision on scabs.

Another says scabs are set to go.

What school do your kids go to?

for the last time, i am the only one representing management here, and the issue of scabs is irrelevant until further notice.

management is much more interested in working with its employees in signing off on a new agreement that addresses both parties' needs.

lmjhitman said:
i nominate zoney as the posters guild of message board internets union rep!!

:happy:

Well, I am kinda on the fence...I mean, i could take a leadership role in the guild's negotiation committee...but I truly see management's needs to become a more efficient organisation.

I will make sure that EVERY guildperson will be able to vote on a contract....but I do have to warn you....people who do not have a lot of seniority here at forum.Interference.com are SURE to lose their posting abilities.

I have always seen the guild as an important part of posting here at interland...but there is a seniority piece we have ALL known about. We will lose some of our brothers, and I will shed a tear.

ok, so when you say $39 million per forum, do you mean for all of interference? how does this get divided up between the subforums? what does eykiw get? b&c?

Zoomerang96 said:

financeguy,

you are not in management, you are a contract worker who happens to en7oy some unique employee benefits. please coordinate with zoney should you wish to issue 7oint statements to management.

Following my recent meeting with the Human Resource Director and Executive Vice President in Charge of General Smoothing Things Over, in the course of which I am pleased to say our Dear Leader, the President and CEO, joined us by conference call from Bermuda (where, as you maybe aware he is currently residing for tax and legal reasons), I'm happy to say we were able to resolve a few issues.

Let's just say videotapes were returned, martini's were quaffed, cigars were passed around. We discussed skiing resorts, private schooling, the rocketing cost of beachside properties in Mauritius. You know the kind of thing. Anyway, the upshot is we finalised the details of my promotion to the board. An unusually fast promotion, I'll grant you, but I think it's fair to say that this is a company that rewards blackmail, ahem sorry that came out wrong I mean to say this is a company that rewards effort.

- Senior executive management

zoney! said:
I will make sure that EVERY guildperson will be able to vote on a contract....but I do have to warn you....people who do not have a lot of seniority here at forum.Interference.com are SURE to lose their posting abilities.
:applaud:

oh wait.

i don't have seniority.

:reject:

very well, financeguy.

but you are not on the bargaining committee, that will be left up to me and my peers.

however, i will be giving you updates on any progress that is made.

Zoomerang96 said:
for the last time, i am the only one representing management here, and the issue of scabs is irrelevant until further notice.

management is much more interested in working with its employees in signing off on a new agreement that addresses both parties' needs.

You'd better get your ducks in a row.

And don't talk to me in that tone. We could walk and leave this digital canvas blank for days. Rumors could be your worst enemy.

murmurs.com and backstreets.com have voted for a solidarity strike if necessary.

Where does your wife work?

it seems we're at a stalemate.

i believe zed's maniacal laughter should tell you what we think of your so-called 'proposal'.

zed's maniacal laughter stems from the gas frank the monkey has been pumping into his flat all afternoon. personally, i'm surprised the guy's even alive at this point.

why haven't you killed frank the monkey, kieran? why?

Back
Top Bottom