Excuse me sir, is that a penis pump.....uh no, its uhhh, a bomb, yes a bomb! (phew)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
What a genius

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210039,00.html

Madin Azad Amin was stopped by officials on Aug. 16 after guards found an object in his baggage that resembled a grenade, prosecutors said.

When officers asked him to identify it, Amin said it was a bomb, said Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Lorraine Scaduto.

He later told officials he lied about the item because his mother was nearby and he did not want her to hear that it was part of a penis pump, Scaduto said.

Amin has been charged with felony disorderly conduct, said Andrew Conklin, a spokesman with the Cook County state's attorney's office.

Amin faces up to three years in prison if convicted.

Great, especially because I live in Chicago....The things they people would do..:wink: ..

tpsglick2424 said:
Great, especially because I live in Chicago....The things they people would do..:wink: ..

Im going to be moving there soon starting to wonder if I should be more afraid of what I encounter :wink:

Telling you the things that people do are just mind blowing at times!

BonosBaby12 said:

Im going to be moving there soon starting to wonder if I should be more afraid of what I encounter :wink:

Telling you the things that people do are just mind blowing at times!

Well you now have to be very afraid of :coocoo: guys and their penis pumps!

Chizip said:
What a genius

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210039,00.html

When officers asked him to identify it, Amin said it was a bomb, said Cook County Assistant State's Attorney Lorraine Scaduto.

He later told officials he lied about the item because his mother was nearby and he did not want her to hear that it was part of a penis pump, Scaduto said.

Has this guy ever heard of something called whispering or taking someone aside or saying, "It's sensitive/personal. May we speak over here."

I'm at a loss at how "I have a bomb in my suitcase" is any better than "It's a penis pump." :eyebrow: Hello! Both are humiliating, dude!

Re: Re: Excuse me sir, is that a penis pump.....uh no, its uhhh, a bomb, yes a bomb! (phe

FitzChivalry said:

I'm at a loss at how "I have a bomb in my suitcase" is any better than "It's a penis pump." :eyebrow: Hello! Both are humiliating, dude!
Actually "Its a penis pump" is humiliating..."I have a bomb" is a felony (even if its a lie) that should land this idiot in prison.

I don't buy the line about not wanting his Mommy to know he had a penis pump, cause you wouldn't say it was a bomb expecting the security to say, "OK, enjoy your flight sir". You say that to cause a disturbance. If you want to hide the fact that its a penis pump from Mama you say "its a can of tennis balls" or "its a smoked salami".

AtomicBono said:
does this mean they're going to ban penis pumps on planes :(

I think you just inadvertantly named a soon to be released adult film " Penis Pumps on a Plane"

"Someone get these mothaf***in penis pumps off of this mothaf***in plane!!"

Catchy title!

Back
Top Bottom