'Exams are over - Winter break has arrived!'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
I took my last exam earlier this evening, bring fall quarter to a close. Since my school(Wright State University) is on quarters, I don't go back until January 7th. Which means I have a nice, long seven week winter break now. :yippie:

Who else has finished/will finish exams soon? When is your winter break? How long will it last?

On winter break in November?

Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!
Fuck offf!

:wink:

namkcuR said:
I took my last exam earlier this evening, bring fall quarter to a close. Since my school(Wright State University) is on quarters, I don't go back until January 7th. Which means I have a nice, long seven week winter break now. :yippie:

Who else has finished/will finish exams soon? When is your winter break? How long will it last?

Well I just finished my exams and will be enjoying my summer break untill the end of January :yippie:

The only bad thing is that every now and again I have to make an apperence at school :mad:
Just so I can be accepted back next year

namkcuR said:

:ohmy: WHAT? My winter semester started in october and it will end at the end of january..and then 4 weeks of exams...:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
:sigh:

I have another 4 weeks to go. So, in other words, no sympathy for you.

namkcuR said:

BAH. I'm only done on the 11th of December. And my winter semester begins on the 7th of January! In other words, I hate you. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well I do get next Wednesday-Friday off, and I've decided to take Monday and Tuesday off also, so I've got a whole week break...then it's back for a couple weeks...and my last exam is on December 14th. Which is the last Friday of finals week. And it's in the evening.

:angry:

theyre gonna try to change it though

Wow, the school where I work finishes Dec. 14 and classes resume Jan. 3. Spring semester finishes May 8. Fall semester typically starts Tues after Labor Day (first week of Sept).

Next Thurs/Fri are off for Turkey Day.

^:grumpy:nearly the whole summer off...my summer break is from mid-july to first october! and I have 2 weeks off for christmas...

achtung_girl said:
^:grumpy:nearly the whole summer off...my summer break is from mid-july to first october! and I have 2 weeks off for christmas...

There are three summer sessions, but most people don't take summer terms, just fall, interim (January), and spring.

namkcuR said:

7 weeks? you should get a job.

Re: Re: Re: 'Exams are over - Winter break has arrived!'

angelordevil said:

What's your motivation behind saying that to him? Seriously.

He's got 7 weeks off.

Wouldn't most college students get a job?

Then he can earn spending money for next semester. It'll come in handy paying for $3.50 a gallon gas, Joshua Tree remasters, condoms, pretzels, books, or that wild spring break trip.

It beats doing nothing for 7 weeks.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:

He's got 7 weeks off.

Wouldn't most college students get a job?

Nice edit.

It's never a good idea to speak in generalizations when you don't know the individual circumstances. Maybe that is his job, and he's looking forward to a well-deserved break.

God I need it to be the holidays now. I'm actually done on the 30th of November but then I've got 3 exams and I assure you nobody wants to be writing a Tax Law exam, ever.

The college where I teach has a week off for Thanksgiving, but as a result we don't finish our fall semester until right before the holidays. My grades are due on Christmas Eve :mad:

We have Thursday and Friday off for Thanksgiving, and our last day of classes is December 12th, then we have the 13th as a study day, then finals on the 14th and 15th (a Saturday :mad: ), study day the 16th, and exams from the 17th to the 20th. But, my only real final will be the 15th, and a final paper due on the 17th by 3:00pm.

Spring semester begins on January 22nd.

I just decided, that I don't care about my winter break over christmas anymore, because I have to use them for studying anyway...:grumpy: :down:

Back
Top Bottom