Ewan McGregor inspired by Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ishkash

War Child
Well he is a very fine actor and he was the only decent actor in Star Wars EPII after Master Yoda:|

I think the legend of U2 has begun.Now I am reading more and more people are inspired them, beyond and within the musical scope.Elevation Tour has really made them, i hate saying this, "true legends"

The full article is here
http://ninemsn.com.au/NW/info2.asp?blipid=7327#ewan

Well I realised that the rest of the page is a bit irrelevant so here is a quick copy and paste!

Ewan: the next Bono?
More and more actors appear determined to forge a second career for themselves as singers.

First up is Ewan McGregor, who obviously enjoyed flexing his vocal chords in Moulin Rouge. He's been spending time away from the cameras with a singing coach. "I saw Bono in New York and thought, 'I want to do that,'" he explains.

I heard that while in the early 20th Century, people wanted to write the greatest novel and literature was all the rage, today a similar renaissance is happening within music. Everyone wants to be a musician these days. It's wonderful.

foray

I think this should have been in the PLEBA.Anyways Ewan is a very good actort and we hope to see some really classy roles fro him.

Back
Top Bottom