Evil Dead: The Musical!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL!! What the heck???? That is the strangest thing I've heard all week! How can they...with all the...I mean considering the...I just would have never of thought of making a musical out of something like "Evil Dead!" Then again, don't they have a musical involving cannibals or something? As of right now, this is the only image that can accurately depict what I'm thinking...

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://mywebpage.netscape.com/mitchbc87/wtfcat.jpg

I mean, SERIOUSLY, that's too funny! I so wish I could see that!!

:up: Ash :up:

On another note, this reminds me of the Die Hard musical.....

I'm hoping they include the sequals. I anxiously await a heart tearing ballad about the pains and inter-turmoil of having your hand torn off and replaced by a chainsaw.

Catman said:
LOL!! What the heck???? That is the strangest thing I've heard all week! How can they...with all the...I mean considering the...I just would have never of thought of making a musical out of something like "Evil Dead!" Then again, don't they have a musical involving cannibals or something?

"Cannibal: The Musical" by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, available on Reel.com for a reasonable price.

It's a classic in the tradition of "Oklahoma." A must-see! Shpadoinkle!

Cannibal! The Musical.

(Unless they made one based on the Donner Party, or "Alive" that I don't know about... :shifty: )

Last edited:
gimme some sugar baby.
hail to the king!

i think that this is hands down the coolest thing i've ever seen in my life and i'm wondering if i can hock everything i own to buy tix to see this glorious display of sheer genius.

thank you.

AvsGirl41: Yeah, that's it! My friend's family saw it and absolutely loved it. I always thought it was a bit of a strange concept.

"Good, bad...I'm the one with the gun"
"GROOVY"

haha, those movies are chalked full of great quotes!

Catman said:
AvsGirl41: Yeah, that's it! My friend's family saw it and absolutely loved it. I always thought it was a bit of a strange concept.

That's Colorado's national movie. Even if half the state won't confess up to it. :wink:

I heard Trey Parker was turning it into an actual stage musical, I wonder what became of that...

Back
Top Bottom