everyone, cross your fingers.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
john mayer is coming here friday, and i reeeeeeeeally wanna go see him in concert. ticketmaster's site is acting all retarded, and the music store here that used to sell ticketmaster stuff doesn't anymore, so i couldn't buy through them. the venue itself is closed right now (it's gonna be at mud island, i've never been to a concert there so i'm sure it'll be awesome!) so i can't call about tickets tonight.

anyway, i hope some tickets are still available tomorrow. :(
i also have a job interview tomorrow afternoon so i hope it'll be an all around good day. also, i could e-mail a dj at a local radio station and see if he could get me tickets (i'd buy them, of course) or a lead or something. i haven't been to a concert since i saw the goo goo dolls in june and that was so much fun. i wanna go to another concert again! :sad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I've got a job interview tomorrow, too-hey, maybe two mods having interviews in the same day is good karma? :D
maybe so! it's funny, i turned in an application to this place in november. i was surprised they still had my application! the manager called me today about wanting to interview me tomorrow. i'm hoping the fact that she wants to interview me so soon is a good thing. i was wanting to work at starbucks, but this is for a tanning salon which i have more experience in.

thanks elevatedmole and pop angel...and good luck on your interview! :D

*crosses fingers*

i haven't been to a concert in 4 years

and that one didn't even count cause i had never heard of the band before that day.....it was n'suck

:ohmy: :eek: :der:

Back
Top Bottom