everyone a little bit louder for inmyplace13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw them open their tour earlier this year in January in Dallas and yes, they were fuckin fantastic. Loved every second of it.

elevation2u said:

anyone like bright eyes?:reject:
i still cant get over how great 'im wide awake its morning' is :up::up::up::up:

:hyper:

Another imp13 favorite. Im Wide Awake is one of my favorite albums to come out in so long. I saw him in June, but he was only touring Digital Ash songs :mad: I love that record too, but IWAIM is a lot better.

Lifted and Fevers & Mirrors are both fantastic too, especially the former :drool:

ill see them in Nov, FLOOR:|
i still dont believe it myself
-----

bright eyes is freakin genius seriosuly, all the cds ive heard of his blow me away [minus that damn christmas one:mad:] .. i didnt go see him cause it sold out and plus i really cant stand those herds of emo kids who all look the bloody same

U2 floor in October.

Yeah the kind of people at the Bright Eyes show were awful. I was just standing there enjoying myself in my jeans, white t-shirt and unkempt long brown hair while all these kids with thick rimmed glasses, dyed black hair, tight pants and vests moped around. Thank you, Hot Topic!

I'm not trying to promote myself or anything, but did anyone catch my newest stupid thread that got moved to It's A Musical Journey?

It's a humdinger!

Palace_Hero said:
I once maye an elaborate and in depth appreciation topic about Aardvark747.

Much more credible than this thread.

It was swiftly closed.

I recall that well.....a sad, sad day. Looks like things have changed now tho, given 2 threads that are alive and well in here right now. Good to know!:up:

Aardvark747 said:

I recall that well.....a sad, sad day. Looks like things have changed now tho, given 2 threads that are alive and well in here right now. Good to know!:up:

Maybe, as it was your appreciation thread you can make a request to the mods to have it reopened? Then we can all appreciate Aardie as well as bonosgirl and inmyplace!

Palace_Hero said:

Maybe, as it was your appreciation thread you can make a request to the mods to have it reopened? Then we can all appreciate Aardie as well as bonosgirl and inmyplace!

I doubt that will happen....i'm not as loved

1361.gif

AtomicBono said:

DESPITE?! Dr. Pepper is like the best drink ever!!

imp13, you're one of my favourite people here, but don't tell anyone else I said that :wink:

I happen to hate Dr. Pepper.

:reject:

NYC, I still think you're a good guy despite your bad taste in soda.

It looks like people are trying to be civilized and nice, that's why. :sexywink:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom