Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you crazy..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GibsonGirl said:

Indeed. I can't think of a single female who uses 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, and for good reason!

I sometimes do....but only in anti-dandruff form (I have a bad case of dandruff along with oil.)

I can't stand using seperate bottles of shampoo and conditioners....too much clutter for such a small space*! I rather use the leave-in conditioners or none at all! :tsk:

* I live in a small apartment and I have a small bar type thingy in my bathroom and it's bad enough having 4 different kinds of shampoo....but also having a bottle of conditioner...:yikes: I thank god for shower racks

Last edited:
Men who use hand lotion/sanitizer in the workplace.

For Christ's sake people, you're guys. Please never, EVER offer me hand lotion in an office environment ever again. Unless you've got a damn good excuse, like a girlfriend who likes random handjobs every couple of hours, there is no reason for men to regularly use hand lotion.

It's like that boxer guy from Of Mice and Men. I mean, if you want moist hands just wear gloves all day filled with lotion, but don't go around advertising the fact.

:huh:

where to start... :rant:

- men who comb their hair in public (or girls for that matter) :no:
- people who spit on sidewalks :yuck:
- people who throw trash out of their cars :tsk:
- people who talk really loud on their cell phones :yell:
- campaign ads :slant:
- auto calls from politicians :down:
- interferences who keep changing their avatars :grumpy:

ok, i feel better now...

when you find pants or jeans that you like, so you decide to buy more than one pair. then when you get home, one pair fits and the other doesn't even though they're the same size!! grrr.

when I go to buy lotto tickets or get a drink and they ask for ID and say something similar to "can I see ID please, you look like you're 16!" or "How old are you? Can I have ID please?" I appreciate having to ask for ID, but are the snide comments necessary? :madspit:

bayou12780 said:
where to start... :rant:

- men who comb their hair in public (or girls for that matter) :no:
- people who spit on sidewalks :yuck:
- people who throw trash out of their cars :tsk:
- people who talk really loud on their cell phones :yell:
- campaign ads :slant:
- auto calls from politicians :down:
- interferences who keep changing their avatars :grumpy:

ok, i feel better now...

Amen to all of this!

U2Girl416 said:
when I go to buy lotto tickets or get a drink and they ask for ID and say something similar to "can I see ID please, you look like you're 16!" or "How old are you? Can I have ID please?" I appreciate having to ask for ID, but are the snide comments necessary? :madspit:

Enjoy it while you can, honey! ;)

I really really hate it when people give away the plot to a book or movie. :angry:
I bought a book today at Borders and this dumbass check out girl told me the plot of the book. Really stupid.

Zootlesque said:

For instance,
I was thinking about this in the shower this morning. Why would anybody buy shampoo and conditioner separately when they can buy a 2 in 1 and make life a little easier? :huh:

i like the shampoo that is also a body wash. you can just squirt a big glob on your head and let gravity take over.

ill also use it as toothpaste. and if im in a hurry ill use it as milk for eating cereal in the shower.

Re: Re: Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you cra

Chizip said:

i like the shampoo that is also a body wash. you can just squirt a big glob on your head and let gravity take over.

ill also use it as toothpaste. and if im in a hurry ill use it as milk for eating cereal in the shower.

it's just an all-in-one shower helper isn't it:laugh:

Re: Re: Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you

Chizip said:

:lmao: Living with you must be magic!

Re: Re: Everyday crap that may not necessarily deserve it's own thread but drives you

Chizip said:

:lmao:

Chizip said:

That's some funny shit! :lmao:

when I'm driving through the park that is next to my workplace (taking a shortcut) and the speed limit is 15 and I'm doing 25 and god knows that the cops have been known to pull you over in that zone and some dumbass rides my butt all the way through the park because I'm not going fast enough for him!!! :mad: Helllllo, I'm already going 10 miles over in a zone where I can get a big ticket, I don't intend to speed up just to make you happy. Pass me or get off my ass. :madspit:

It drives me bonkers that so many people still have Christmas wreaths and other decorations up on March 19th. My neighbors still have their lighted reindeer out, at least they don't light them..

i got the water tank in my room.

and everytime i need to make a phone call the damn tank starts ti fill or empty.

so lound i can barely hear the person im talking to on the phone. im like''what?'' ''say that again?'' 'i cant hear you''

:mad:

they must think im deaf :cute:

When people insist on speaking crudely all of the time. Ok every now and then I will let it slide. However with that there is a time and place where certain things should not be spoken! Not to mention the crudeness just really grates on my nerves :mad:

Back
Top Bottom