Everybody Hates Terrell

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phanan said:
I find it ironic that U2Kitten defends a person like Terrell Owens in one thread and bashes a person like Tom Brady in another.

:scratch:

I have always liked Terrell and hated Brady :shrug: It's no different than people on FYM bashing Bush and taking up for some other politician. BTW I also bash Coldplay!

My mind works in weird analogies. It's called lateral thinking, and it's a sign of superior intelligence:wink:

I often thought most of the 'hating' on Moss, Keyshawn and T.O were just self-righteous snobs, or "purists" for a game that has consitently become more about the business of entertainment than anything.

But, even as a Niner fan who loved when T.O. ran out to midfield to diss the hated Cowboys, and loved when he grabbed the poms on the sideline and did his dance, he has finally gone over the edge....by far.

I'm not saying I like Keyshawn or Randy Moss, but I thought basically they weren't deserving of all the criticism they got, in large part and generally felt the same about T.O. (although probably biased).

I can say now I have no empathy or sympathy for a man who has done everything in his own power to allienate even his most ardent fans. He is a certified jackass, and it's dissapoints me to say so.

U2Kitten said:
My mind works in weird analogies. It's called lateral thinking, and it's a sign of superior intelligence:wink:

Actually, I think it's a sign that you've been smoking too much crack. Either that, or not enough.

speedracer said:

Actually, I think it's a sign that you've been smoking too much crack. Either that, or not enough.

Insanity and genius run hand in hand! Look at all the crazy geniuses in everything from science to music.

Back
Top Bottom