Every me and every you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
  • I am an anal about having clean filters. The clothes dryer, the air con, the dishwasher. I like clean filters.
  • I have probably drunk enough pepsi in my life to build a 2 storey mansion out of the empty bottles and cans. Could fit in a pool as well.
  • Cold weather is the most depressing thing in the world to me.
  • I have Four to the Floor stuck in my head. Been there for 3 days now.
  • I did an online famous person personality test and got Mother Teresa. I dont believe in online tests anymore.
  • My cat Zoe looks like The Dissociatives video as her haircut has made her look shrunk but she still has a big hair head.
  • I can't turn left or right while driving without looking at my hands to check which direction is which.
  • I love lists. Except this one.
  • I've never watched an entire episode of any reality tv show. Let alone a whole season.
  • I wish I was magic sometimes.
  • I make up names for people in my head all the time.
  • Interferencers make me paranoid that some will think I have a weird arse fetish.
  • I dont have a weird arse fetish. Unless we are talking about Gavin's arse...:drool:

:madspit:

:wink:

* I drink too much Coke and Diet Coke
* I order Diet Coke with any fast food meal I order
* I eat too much junk food
* I am addicted to House Invaders on BBC America, only because I find the carpenter J.J. to be very attractive
* I don't know how to relax
* I can't accept peace in my life and have to create drama to make me feel like I can clean up situations
* I have little will power
* I enjoy watching my Delta Skymiles account increase daily (I check my balance every day)
* I enjoy picking my airline seats on Delta.com and check my reservations daily to see if I can sit closer to the front of the plane.
* I play the gas game often in my car. I like to see how far I can go before I Have to fill up my tank (yes I realize this is not smart)
* I am addicted to the show "Nip/Tuck", it has become my replacement for guilty pleasures for TV shows
* I have trouble waking up before 7:30AM during the weekdays

* I don't use this smilie enough anymore

Angela Harlem said:
  • I am an anal filter cleaner.

• It took me three reads and a good laugh of what I thought I was reading to understand exactly what you are saying here. :hmm: "Why does my ass need a filter?

Justified said:
* I enjoy picking my airline seats on Delta.com and check my reservations daily to see if I can sit closer to the front of the plane.

• I wish every passenger could be molded after miss justified :D
  • I turned down an interview yesterday because their timing didn't work for me - - I hope they reschedule.
  • I have spent one weekend "at home" in the last five weeks, and have determined "I really do not want to be "here at home" this weekend either. I am accepting reasonable invites. :sexywink:

Last edited:
  • I like my bosses, my collegues, the field I work in and still hate my job
  • if it wasn't for looking out to getting drunk in the weekend I'd get drunk on weekdays
  • I like watching just about any sport
  • I am an aussie in disguise and trying to come to terms with that
  • the stronger the liquor the better it tends to taste
  • Steve Waugh is my guru
  • I have no life moto

Re: * I don't use this smilie enough anymore

zoney! said:

• It took me three reads and a good laugh of what I thought I was reading to understand exactly what you are saying here. :hmm: "Why does my ass need a filter?

:laugh: I'm glad it's not just me. I was thinking 'anal filters??? Is this some new Aussie thing that hasn't caught on over here yet (thank god..)???

:D

- I don't know how to do bullet points in blue crack
-I've lived in Ireland for only 2 weeks and I already miss my mum and want to go home
-I'm always moaning about my job, no matter what job it is I'm doing (and i've had a LOT of jobs)
-I dribble in my sleep
-I'm really anal about cleaning bathrooms. I lived in one of the staff houses here in Kinsale for 4 days. I spent 2 hours on my hands and knees trying to clean the toilet (with thick rubber gloves on of course :D ), and then moved out the next day. But my bedroom is always really messy

- I don't believe in life
- I do not believe illusions
- I do think balloons are cool
- I do want to piss in my monitor everytime windows has the urge to reset without permission
- I will not ever drink an alcoholic drink
- You will not insult me ever again

bammo, did you get my text a couple of weeks ago? My reception was on and off, so I'm not sure if it went through.

• The people who live in the flat below mine sit in the kitchen at 3am screaming in Chinese and making weird noises.
  • I am obsessive about clean bathrooms and kitchens.
  • I can't stand to walk on lineoleum floors or floors with really thin, old, dirty carpeting without shoes.
  • I've worn eyeliner every day for the past 8 years until recently.
  • I'm really paranoid about getting wrinkles and fine lines.
  • I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer and am collecting all the DVDs
  • I don't feel very American, but I also don't feel like I belong in England
  • I hate hot weather when there's not easy access to air conditioning or a pool.
  • I'm really, really scared about the future and very negative about it.:|
  • I love HUGE cups of Diet Coke with lots of crushed ice.

bammo2 said:
- I don't know how to do bullet points in blue crack

me either

-i am a clean freak about the kitchen and bathroom
-i don't like clutter, so everything has its place, except my sock drawer is a complete disaster
-i don't like certain foods to touch on my plate
-i love to procrastinate at work and work best under pressure
-i try to find the good in every one i meet (sometimes this is not easy)
-i will watch "shawshank redemption", "4 weddings and a funeral" and "the american president" everytime they are on, in addition i own the dvd's
-i am hooked on the bachelor series
-i love dr. pepper
-i am addicted to my gameboy and the game collapse
-i love jennifer garner and ALIAS

zoney! said:

Thank goodness I wan't the only one ...

• I know how to do bullets
  • I love a good vodka tonic
  • I am addicted to playing "Hearts" on Yahoo Games
  • I have a Grande Soy Late at Starbucks every moning
  • I crave Mexican food
  • I love The Bachelor
  • I love PBS
  • My desk is a mess, but I know where everything is
  • I love the smell of clean laundry
  • No matter how hot it is, I must sleep with a blanket

• I still crave Mountain Dew, despite not having drunk any in nearly three years.
  • Ditto for fruit roll-ups.
  • I'm addicted to Solitaire/Spider Solitaire/Freecell/many other card games.
  • I tend to love films other people hate.
  • I'm happy that Portugal just beat Holland in Euro 2004. (Sorry Dutch fans :reject: )
  • I love reality tv shows. :reject: x 10.
  • Everyone but me loves my hair. :lol:
  • I love it when the weather is nice enough to wear flip-flops instead of shoes.
  • I once proposed that we occupy a bar so we could stay and drink all night.
  • I'm really scared of flying.
  • I exercise too much. Apparently.

[Q]Originally posted by zoney!
I wish every passenger could be molded after miss justified :D [/q]

:D

• I have seen the movie Grease too many times to count
  • I hate telephones with a passion
  • I have an irrational fear of crossing the street, even in a crosswalk
  • I love being alone
  • I hate being alone
  • I can't walk on my kitchen floor with bare feet
  • I could eat nothing but shrimp cocktail and sushi for the rest of my life
  • I love martinis of all kinds
  • I have an 8 year old boy's sense of humor
  • I laugh at innapropriate times and once I start, can't stop
  • I am capable of wasting countless hours playing Free Cell or Spider Solitaire
  • I can't bring myself to throw magazines away

• I am very cynical and negative about most things
  • I can't tell my left from my right
  • I preach about saving the environment but I get a lift to school every morning
  • I worried about my AS level exams all year but only started revising 2 weeks before they started
  • I have no self confidence, I put myself down constantly
  • I refuse to accept that Portugal beat England in the quater-final, cheating bastards

Bono's American Wife said:
  • I have seen the movie Grease too many times to count
  • I love being alone
  • I hate being alone
  • I can't walk on my kitchen floor with bare feet
  • I have an 8 year old boy's sense of humor
  • I am capable of wasting countless hours playing Free Cell or Spider Solitaire
  • I can't bring myself to throw magazines away

• I'm BAW, except for the fact that I'm Dutch, male and 10 years younger
  • Because I quote I know how to use bullet points
  • I spend too much time on Interference and I don't mind
  • Almost 28 and single, great :|
  • I'm lousy at keeping up contacts
  • Even though I tend to forget things/appointments, I can't bring myself to write them down
  • On a party, that's me in the corner (and in the spotlight :wink: )

Edited to add:
  • I'm addicted to buying CD's. Even after a few days/weeks after buying the last one I have the urge to buy new music.

Last edited:
  • i wish i could get a pedicure everyday.
  • when i'm stressed out i like to re-align things on my desk at work so they line up nicely. it drives my co-workers nuts.
  • the view from my apartment is the best ever.
  • i have an unhealthy obsession with the cubs. and notre dame football. and the news. and cheese.
  • i also make up weird nicknames for complete strangers - just like the lovely ms. harlem.
  • i could eat sushi everyday and be perfectly happy.
  • i want to marry a news guy.
  • i wish i had straight hair, but i know that if i did i would want curly hair.
  • i hate driving.
  • i'm addicted to lip gloss.
  • i want to raid carrie bradshaw's closet.
  • i refuse to drink anything out of a frosted glass.
  • i know how to use the bullet function in my replies.

Angela Harlem said:
[*]I have probably drunk enough pepsi in my life to build a 2 storey mansion out of the empty bottles and cans. Could fit in a pool as well.

*Holds out hand* Join the club! :). Ditto to the mention of too much junk food that was made in this thread, too.

Originally posted by Angela Harlem
[*]Cold weather is the most depressing thing in the world to me.

Not to me. :D.

Hmmm...this looks like fun, so I'll give it a go:

-I treat my stuffed animals as though they were real sometimes (seriously, we need to get another pet...)
-For a girl of my age, I have odd taste in guys
-I miss James (old boyfriend) :(
-I obsess over things too much sometimes
-I'm also lousy at keeping in touch with people
-I also am not a fan of flying
-I'm a very optimistic person
-I'm very trusting of people, sometimes perhaps too much so
-I like my new hairdo :)
-I'm scared to let a guy I like ever read any stuff I've written
-I still don't drive, and am terrified to fully learn to do so
-I will happily eat cheese pizza anytime, anywhere
-I love expressing my opinions on issues
-I'm a serious pack rat
-Other than the weather occasionally bothering me, I really like living in the middle of the country (so many people rag on this area of the U.S.)

Angela

- I too thought I was missing out on something by not having an anal filter.

-I don't believe in luck, but have had a stream of bad luck now for about 6 months.

-I have lost almost all taste for beer but love anything with vodka in it.

-My new obsession is Ryan Adams.

-I really want to own a velvet Elvis, but haven't found one I like.

-I haven't had a date since I moved here and I miss dating.

-I love my new career.

-I wear a suit and tie during the day and wear thrift store t-shirts and jeans at night and weekends and see no problem with it.

-I hate talking on the phone therefore I'm really bad at keeping up with friends.

-I'm a little obsessive with my weight and I don't know why.

-I'm a straight male born and raised in the south and I could really care less about football or baseball.

-I don't get most people and most don't get me.

-Even if I knew how, I wouldn't use bullets, because bullets kill.

• I love threads titled after Placebo lyrics
  • I drove fourteen hours yesterday across four states
  • I annoy my friends with my enthusiasm for music
  • The last time I went out I wore a cowboy hat and a flashing necklace
  • I, too, am addicted to lip gloss
  • At my wedding, I want to walk down the aisle to "How Do You Want It?" by Tupac and leave the church to "Back That Ass Up" by Juvenile
  • I'm just kidding about that last one, but wouldn't that be a fun wedding?
  • I love my watch

• I knew HeartlandGirl would mention Placebo in this thread :up:
  • I'm not addicted to lip gloss.......yet
  • I went to a concert tonight, for free
  • I'm going to see The Cure in a month, for free
  • I made money off of free concert tickets the night before last
  • I like free music related things
  • I'm going to go get donuts and blast music in my car at 4 AM

Last edited:
  • If I am going out anywhere I have to make a mental plan of what I will do before I leave the house and have to plan the time I want to leave the house at to catch the bus. If I run late it annoys me.
  • I like getting text messages especially in the morning before I wake up
  • I like hearing from old friends
  • I love when my friend tells me about his work at the post office.
  • I hate seeing people ill
  • One of my favourite clubs is the gay bar in town. I go with my friend and all the folk are friendly. I never have to dress up and can wear flat shoes. I can't walk in high heels. My favourite shoes are all pink. I have 4 pairs of pink shoes.
  • I love photos but don't like looking at photos of myself.
  • I am excited about living in Spain, I want to teach but if I don't get accepted will have to go to university.
  • I am nervous about flying
  • I love swimming
  • I wish I was taller
  • I am stubborn but have noticed in the past year I am more calm and will let things drop.
  • I don't like going into someones house and finding lots of hair on their floors
  • I am old fashioned and a prude about certain things
  • I wish my boss would pay me, I only have ?9 (16$) in my bank account. I don't really like my job.
  • I don't like when people judge me before they get to know me
  • Sometimes I think I should have done medicine, I love speaking languages though. I don't like getting a 2:1. I want to get a 1st in my degree. I am competitive and sometimes really love studying.
  • The majority of my books are about art and artists. I love art but only my family know that.
  • I talk too much. I don't like talking about death
  • I love laughing. I like jokes that nobody else likes.
  • I like cleaning. My room is sometimes untidy but I think a kitchen should always be clean. I don't like eating at other people's houses. When I am in a student house I only drink bottled water and eat things like fruit. Any sane person would not eat from the student houses I have had the pleasure of going to though
  • I hate the fact one of my teeth is missing, I still find eating strange on that side of my mouth.
  • Sometimes people talk loudly on the bus and I can hear everything they are saying, if they say something funny I always laugh to myself and then feel like an eejit.
  • I like reading my friends journals on Live Journal but hate writing in mine. I hate the way I write. I do wish I could write a book though.
  • I am excited about going to Dublin in a few weeks. I feel distinctly different from British and Irish people but feel I could identify more with Irish folk. Nobody likes Northern Ireland. We also have awful accents here.
  • I have been a fan of Neighbours since I was in the womb apparently.
  • I am obsessed with Irish history. I love reading books about the civil war and the easter rising.
  • I love playing Gaelic football. My favourite team is Galway although I want Antrim to win the All-Ireland finals.
  • I like kisses and hugs
  • My list is too long. Sorry. :reject:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Every me and every you

Moonlit_Angel said:

-I treat my stuffed animals as though they were real sometimes

Me too....I have SO many stuffed animals and am WAY more obsessed with them than any 23 year-old should be. :reject: If my flat were on fire, the first things I would grab would be stuffed animals.

Back
Top Bottom