" Every man dies, not every man really lives "

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2002revolution!

War Child
God, i love this movie!:yes::yes: (i just got done watching it...again!;) (it was on tv so i decided to sit down n' watch it...again! hehe))....don't tell me someone doesn't know what that quote comes from! (?)

anyone else LOVE this movie?!?!???

.....anyone NOT like the movie?:ohmy:

I've watched it countless times

I think I could prolly tell you every line before they say it!!:huh:

first time I saw it was the first time I had ever cried uncontrollably watching a movie

Every subsequent time I still well up

U2002revolution! said:

:shocked:
O MY GOD! .....WHY???????????

YOU MUST SEE IT!

I DEMAND YOU RUN OUT N' RENT IT!
seriously, one of the BEST MOVIES EVER MADE!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

I'm horrible about watching movies...it's hard to get me to watch a movie I've never seen (I prefer watching the ones I have seen over and over again).

hey bc....we should get together and have a movie watching party.....there are so many "classics" i haven't seen that i can't even count 'em.....

Stories for Boys said:
hey bc....we should get together and have a movie watching party.....there are so many "classics" i haven't seen that i can't even count 'em.....

Definitely!

Not like there's much else to do in Michigan! :D

Bonochick said:
Not like there's much else to do in Michigan! :D

:rolleyes: no freaking joke.....especially if you're a minor....*kicks the age of 17* (if that makes sense, which it doesn't)

Patriot was BAD BAD BAD BAD
well...not that bad but not even 1/8th as good as braveheart.

The Patriot was cliche and cheesy. I mean,
at the end Gibson takes up the amercian flag and stabs somebody with it...I groaned when I saw that! so cheese

And the moments when they try to get you to cry don't even come close. The saddest and most pwerful scene was when everyone was burnt in the church.

I give that over-rated, overlong movie a C
for effort

u2er said:
I like that movie :yes:
The Patriot was better, though.

Please, pretty please, tell me that you are kidding. The Patriot was awful. I wanted to like it...truly I did, but it was an overladen, plot-deficient, pondering piece of bad film that painfully copied scenes from Braveheart. :silent:

Back
Top Bottom