Every 4th of July I paint my fingernails...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
like flags! I use a toothpick to do it! lol!

just something I've done ever since I was in high school :eeklaugh:

Attachments

• fingernails.jpg
    fingernails.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 164
Very impressive, ABEL! Sometimes I paint my nails alternating red, white, and blue, but I don't think I have the talent to paint flags (especially when I'd have to use my left hand!). :)

Very cool, ABEL! I almost never even have the patience to paint my nails clear let alone make pretty flags on them!

Wow, that's really cool, abel :D
I usually paint my nails clear, but then I end up tearing the paint off with my teeth, so it never works well :( :rolleyes:

i'm a compulsive nailpolish picker.....i can't have 'em painted for more than 3 hours without picking it off......it's bad.....but i have painted my nails with fish and words but never flags.....it's kind of fun putting designs on you nails......'cept when they're gone 7 hours later.......:sexywink:

i can stand it, and i love the looks and everything.....but i'm kind of add (not medically, i just act it) so when i'm bored or nervous (and that happens a lot) or stressed (that happens even more)......i pick it off.....i did all the time during class......

Stories for Boys said:
i can stand it, and i love the looks and everything.....but i'm kind of add (not medically, i just act it) so when i'm bored or nervous (and that happens a lot) or stressed (that happens even more)......i pick it off.....i did all the time during class......

Same here!

Back
Top Bottom