Ever taken Xanax & Wine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xanax overdose symptoms include: Confusion,loss of consciousness,or sleepiness. Can be fatal. Seek emergency medical attention if an overdose is suspected.
Symptoms of an alprazolam overdose include:

* Sleepiness.
* Dizziness.
* Confusion.
* A slow heart beat.
* Difficulty breathing.
* Difficulty walking and talking.
* An appearance of being drunk.
* Unconsciousness.
Hmm, so basically I should just continue overdosing on alcohol then and not worry about the xanax? :wink:

redkat said:

not unless you took a ton of it

Depends on how you mix them. Xanax (alprazolam) causes respiratory depression that will kill you if you take enough. But a little bit gives a nice high.

Benzodiazepines are a relatively safe drug to use. It takes a lot of them to OD on. Thats one of the resons why they are used over barbituates.

Last year, someone from my school died after taking a single sleeping pill and having one drink. Not necessarily Xanax, but scary enough to convince me it's not worth it to mess around :(

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Last year, someone from my school died after taking a single sleeping pill and having one drink. Not necessarily Xanax, but scary enough to convince me it's not worth it to mess around :(

Wow! That is so sad and scary.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

I don't believe it.

lets see how fucked up we can get taking pills and drink alcohol!:happy::rolleyes:

its all fun and games until someone dies.

icelle said:
lets see how fucked up we can get taking pills and drink alcohol!:happy::rolleyes:

its all fun and games until someone dies.

then it's hilarious :lol:

:shifty:

:reject:

*slaps and runs away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom