Ever Own A Cat? Or Vice Versa? Check This Out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL...
biggrin.gif
That's very funny!!!

Aww Juno is so cute! she(?) looks just like my Matty, except hes 14 and and senility is setting in.

He hates dogs too, except he attacks them, well used to when he was in his prime. He even once fought this dog my friend had which was a German Sheppard x Blue Cattle. It was a mean dog, but ran away yelping after Matty got to him. I'm so proud of him! (the dog would have killed him otherwise!)

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
LOL Bonochick...I have four cats so this is so what I go through at least once a day!!!

I have 4 cats as well!

And 2 dogs...and a newt...and a fish...and a mouse...it's a zoo here!
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Aww Juno is so cute! she(?) looks just like my Matty, except hes 14 and and senility is setting in.

He hates dogs too, except he attacks them, well used to when he was in his prime. He even once fought this dog my friend had which was a German Sheppard x Blue Cattle. It was a mean dog, but ran away yelping after Matty got to him. I'm so proud of him! (the dog would have killed him otherwise!)

Juno is definitely cute, but she is so weird sometimes. She absolutely hates other cats. We had to start locking the screen door in the summer because if she saw other cats, she would slam into the door, run outside, and chase them off. Part evil, part cute, definitely. I just thought she looked a lot like the cat in the video.

Originally posted by browneyedgirl:
LOL Bonochick...I have four cats so this is so what I go through at least once a day!!!

LOL!! i also have four cats --and a parrot--, so i feel your pain
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
The more you take the less you feel
The less you know the more you believe
The more you have the more it takes today

Back
Top Bottom