Ever have one of those days?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Today has been one of those days...when you feel like :rant: :banghead: :angry:

It all started at work, about 3pm when some storms moved in. It was kinda neat looking outside outside, cuz I like storms...we actually didn't get any bad part of the storms, just a little rain, no thunder or lightening, but a lot of wind...dust and stuff blowing everywhere outside...then suddenly, the power goes off. This has happened before, even when there weren't storms...either the wind knocked something loose, or someone hit a pole somewhere...anyway, that was kinda fun, cuz we didn't have to work, lol...about an hour goes by, and finally the power comes back on. Oh, the other bad thing tho, is that our phone system is also tied into the electrical, so not only were we without power, but without phone too (except for those of us who have cell phones)...that part sucked...the power fianally came back, a few hours go by, when suddenly, around 6pm, the power goes out, yet again! Aparently the first time they fixed it was just a temporary fix, and now they were really fixing the problem. An hour goes by, and by now it's time for me to go home at 7pm...and the power's still out lol. Anyway, it wasn't just our store that was without power, but the whole shopping center area (it's one of those strip malls, or outdoor shopping areas that our store is located in).

Anyway, I get home, take off my shoes, go into my bathroom...and step in...WATER!!! dripping from the ceiling...for those of you who remember my "butt crack" thread (actually the title of the thread was WWWHHHY!!!) from a couple days ago, water was leaking from the same place in the ceiling, the same problem with the A/C...which by the way they had to come out last night and fix again too! This makes 3 times since Thursday! :mad: :angry: :no:

So I go to call the maintenance people, and can't get through on the phone line...all I hear is beep beep beep beep...I call another of the offices in the apartments where I live, and the same thing...beep beep beep...finally I call the security company to ask them about the problem, and they say they know about the problem with the phones/electricity...it's the same problem we had at work!!! grrrr (I work around the block from my home).

So anyway, here I am with water dripping from my ceiling in my bathroom, and no way to call maintenance until they get the power back on lol! (btw, I do have power at my apartment, which is good!) Thank God it's just a slow drip from the ceiling and not a major leak!!!!

Anyway, sorry for going on...I just felt like :rant:

*hopes they don't send butt crack man when I finally get through to maintenance* :lmao:

thanks guys *hugs* back

It's 10:30pm, and I still haven't been able to get thru to the maintenance people :mad:

I guess between the storms today, the power being out, and it being sunday they've got a back log and are out on calls :rant: :angry:

Back
Top Bottom