Ever Been In Love?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
AH, I seem to lack the option of posting a poll...this should be a poll, with the options of Yes, once. Yes, twice. Yes, three times or more. Or No, never.

But, seeing as how I can't make this a pretty poll :wink: I'll just settle for the good ol' way.

Ever been in love?

Me? No. Never. *sigh* That's a whole NEW set of problems...:shrug:

i guess since i am in love it follows that i've been in love

boo to week long her family vacations though :(

Of course I'm in love...wouldn't be engaged if I wasn't. :)

He's the only man I've ever been in love with...not a single ex-boyfriend for me! I got lucky the first time around. :hug: :heart:

Yeah I have been a few times and so far it's always gone wrong. Maybe I'll get it right this time. Although it's never me that causes the problems heh:shrug:

:| feels like im being pulled apart by horses. :|

just a word of advice to everyone out there whos gonna read this, and believe it or not, im serious.

as cute as it may be to flirt around with a good friend, and ya know, almost act like your dating them all in a joking way...be careful not to do it too often. itll suck you in and give you a terrible head****. its awful, and theres not a thing you can do about it until its too late. its one thing to act stupid on the internet, but in person, dont do that please.

I was, and er, am. But we decided today that it wasn't going to work. The amount of love we have for each other is amazing, but it's double-edged. We want and need more time to be together, but we worked without that first semester until she came back for Christmas break. But now with our schedules, we can't even email each other more than a few times a week, or at least she hasn't been. And we've been talking less than 3 times, only 2 if lucky, since she left for second semester. As we are both people that need a lot of communication to keep things going, with no time to make for it, we decided it was for the best. It's so much easier when a break up is bitter instead of being right in the middle of a very deep and true thing. But instead of climbing down the mountain to realize it was a bumpy path and leading nowhere, we had to take seperate plunges from the peak. So yeah, we're in love, but we're more alone than ever.

neh.. once or twice... but never again.

love is a figment of your imagination. it doesn't exist. anyone who tells you otherwise, is dead wrong.

i used to have a big imagination.

i have a really hard time admitting to myself that i was at one time, in love with my exhusband. i married him for the wrong reasons. seems i have a conflict of interest. i can't regret marrying him. he gave me daisy.

i really loathe him. now more than ever. they say you hate the ones you used to love most. i couldnt find it more true.

2 years ago in january my ex left me. a month later, first week of february, i found valentine ecards to his cybergirlfriend. talk about heartburn. valentine's day will always be fucked up for me.

theSoulfulMofo said:
love is a figment of your imagination. it doesn't exist. anyone who tells you otherwise, is dead wrong.

Basstrap said something like this once and I went off on him.

I have been in love.
First time it was real, but in a very young and inexperienced way.
Second time... I thought I was in love, but wasn't.
Third time... I think I was in love, but never got to really see it through, so it's hard to know.
The fourth time, I don't know. I think I was more in love with an idea than anything else.
And now (fifth maybe)...... I could see it happening.

So in reality..... I have been in love twice, and in heavy like alot.

Sicy said:

Basstrap said something like this once and I went off on him.

I remember that.
25_coolguy.gif

Yes I've been in love. True, honest, deep, strong love. I miss the feeling immensely :sigh:, But it's given me lots of good memories. :)

And for the record (I want to go off on a rant here, but I won't), anyone who says love is just a figment of their imagination is truly dead wrong and/or has obviously yet to experience true, honest love.

Last edited:
Thank you

Diemen said:
And for the record (I want to go off on a rant here, but I won't), anyone who says love is just a figment of their imagination is truly dead wrong and/or has obviously yet to experience true, honest love.

Trust me I want to rant too but its not worth my time.
Especially coming from someone like soulful.
No offense soulful but you havent exactly been shy about posting your 'problems' in life.
I am not surprised you would make a statement like that.

Re: Thank you

Sicy said:

Trust me I want to rant too but its not worth my time.
Especially coming from someone like soulful.
No offense soulful but you havent exactly been shy about posting your 'problems' in life.
I am not surprised you would make a statement like that.

Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrry... Didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers... It's just my current mentality... Besides, I don't always dish out everything... what I disclose is just an elusive shadow of what goes on in my life... there's still a lot of things people don't know about me... Even the people I see in real life have no clue...

And yes, I have a pretty pessemistic view on life... but not because of my own doing.

ahoy, i believe i will be making a regular contribution to this thread as long as it remains relevant.

"true love waits"

...and waits...and waits...and waits...

enjoy that conversation biscuit on me.

Back
Top Bottom