Ever Been In Love?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ILuvLarryMullen said:
I was once. I'm not bitter about it though and I don't regret it because your past experience shape you into the person you are now, and I like the person that I am.
I wish I had someone to love again, I'm getting tired of being alone. :sigh:

I agree too ILuvLarryMullen :up:

I've only been in love once.
my only regret is that I may have hurt him in the process, and I lost a friend because of it.
brokenheart.gif

I want to adopt that smilie, it's so cute!

Hopefully next time I'll find someone who feels the same way about me. :yes:

"if love be rough with you, be rough with love;
prick love for pricking, and you beat love down."

-mercutio
shakespeare's romeo & juliet
act I, scene 4

I've only been in love once. It was beautiful while it lasted, and I even dreamed we would get married someday. He fell out of love before I did and broke it off after we had been together about six months. I was devasted at the time, but now I'm glad it happened because 20/20 hindsight allows me to see how wrong we were for each other. I was very bitter for a long time, but I'm not anymore.

Re: Re: he wasnt all that anyway

adamswildhoney said:

I dont think that i will ever find someone not to sound down i just dont!!

I used to think EXACTLY the same way (I'm sure there are several people on this board who remember when I used to always say things like that). Things will come together at the right time, though. Not to say that you definitely won't have a lot of pain of loneliness because you might, but when you do find someone, it's more than worth it. :hug:

Yeah. Twice.
The first one ripped my heart out after four and a half years.
Good times...
The one now lives in Sydney. I have two more years of school to get through until I move there. We talk at least every other night, and I am going to see him this summer, but it isn't the same. To go from living with someone and being around them 20 hours a day (damn Prague was fun...) to emailing ten times a day or so and phone calls and it just sucks.
So yes I am in love. Deeply, stupidly, terribly, wonderfully in love.
It kinda gives you the feeling like when you eat too many sour sucking candies, where your tounge is all raw and it burns, but the candy is so good you keep going back for more.

I'm rambeling incoherently huh?

um yeah... stuff...

Dici che il fiume
Trova la via al mare
E come il fiume
Giungerai a me
Oltre i confini
E le terre assetate
Dici che come fiume
Come fiume...
L'amore giunger
L'amore...