Eventful week... First Job, too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooropa1310

War Child
So... If you're keeping track, I got my first car on Saturday. And today, after court, we went into a sbu sandwhich shop. And I asked if they were hiring... They said they didn't hire under 18 (something that has to do with knives), but they said they had ONE position. And that position being "Sign Boy". Yup. I get to wear a sign covering ym frotn and back, that says "Eat at Suborama", and walk around for 4 hours a day, wave and smile at traffic for $7 an hour. I know I'll HATE it later, but I am excited. :wink:

I'll post pictures later...

I always feel sorry for Sign Boys when the weather is bad though...raining, insanely hot, insanely cold...:yikes:

This one guy was spinning his sign around and dancing. :lmao: Will you be like that? :wink:

Congrats! serious thought....

just as a reminder, you're gonna get a lot of sunlight/UV reflection off your signboard...use plenty of sunblock or the public will think you're advertising for the local Lobster restaurant....good luck! :up:

Mr. BAW said:
Congrats! serious thought....

just as a reminder, you're gonna get a lot of sunlight/UV reflection off your signboard...use plenty of sunblock or the public will think you're advertising for the local Lobster restaurant....good luck! :up:

I never thought of that... Thanks for the reminder :D ........That would have been horrible :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom