Even Thugs Like U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheFly7

The Fly
Hey, so I can't say I watch a whole lot of hip-hop videos, but happened to catch "How we Do" by The Game and 50 cent the other day. About forty seconds into the video it shows The Game getting up from his bed or something and there on the table is a U2 IPOD!

lol, I know those things are a popular item. But still - in a rap video? Anyway, thought that was cool. Or tight, I guess.

you can watch it at
http://launch.yahoo.com/ar-311830-videos--The-Game

:dance:

jeffD

show your soul

It is entirely possible, however, that the U2 iPod was purchased solely for it's attractive black & red coloring instead of the other generalized colors. The Game as a new artist is trying to set himself apart from the others.... I guess. :shrug:

i know quite a few people only wanted to get the u2 one cause of the colour. in fact, some said they were gonna scratch off the u2 part because they hate them so much. that's just stupid though.

Zoomerang96 said:
i know quite a few people only wanted to get the u2 one cause of the colour. in fact, some said they were gonna scratch off the u2 part because they hate them so much. that's just stupid though.

Yeah, why bother scratching it off when it'll do it on its own in a few weeks' time. :wink:

It's a good thing I like mine for the functionality and general goodness rather than for the appearance, otherwise I'd be very annoyed at this point by the fact that it does indeed have many many many scratches.

The DC Elevation show I went to, I was with three friends, and I think at least two of them can qualify as thugs :wink:

YOu mean all those scratches were their AUTOGRAPHS!

OH DEAR, I WIPED THEM OFF CAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A FACTORY FAAULT

Back
Top Bottom