even the gheto folk get crunk sometimes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
It is really weird buuuuuuuuuut I am listening to 'Trance II' Disk two song 6 (Bed Rack- Heaven sent) is playing and most of it matches the :no: face in it's beat.

Maaaaaaaybe I have had to much wine. :huh:

*reaches for draft cider to change the pace*:yes:

btw. crunk or krunk = drunk or tipsy or what ever you want to call it.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSS I am feck you very much. I am that, and I don't gives a damn. BE FREE KNICKERS BE FREE. :ohmy: :eek: ;) :lol:

OMG. I just saw this on the similar thread listing on LMs Old Folks post. I was laughing my ass of when I read it, because I can see myself typing that stuff and it is goofy goofy goofy. :lmao:

You can see you writing what I wrote? :shifty: Gheto is my twin :shifty:

I am so confused right now....like you wouldnt believe *drinks tea*

ouizy said:
what the hell is wrong with all of you - where excatly are the knickers now???

gooooooooooooood question O man

I am going to say krunk Snoop Dogg style. Krizunk :cool:

I can not believe that I raised this thread from the dead. 7 months. that has got to be a record.

My describe the ppl thread was old :shifty: I wonder if its in the like top 5 interference threads of all time.....

True.......well ok that must be a record

Always outdoing me *pushes Gheto out of the limelight* :D

Yeah but not that goofy..... except you have to see what im wearing to believe it.....

:eyebrow: huh?

Is what your wearing goofy?

are you wearing something "wee"

Like wee fuzzy slippers? :lol:

No well im wearing my school tights- BLUE!!!! YUK and theres a wee ladder in the toe right and my toe gets stuck and im wearing my BLUE school skirt

And then im wearing a slash neck black top

And a white house robe

And well thats all im wearing but its funny

I should really get changed

I do have wee slippers but they arent fuzzy they are like BALLET PUMPS AND THEY ARE PINK and they are so cute....

LOL. I was wondering if you were wearing you school uniform but I figured you were out of class now so did not think you were wearing it. I am sure the white house robe goes really well with it. :lol:

Well I have to leave work early to take a friend to the airport and then do some other stuff. I am not going out tonight so I will most likely be on later.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now) :D

I knew that ta ta for now was TTFN or maybe i didnt

Yeh its 10 at night *gulp* takes off tights :shifty:

i just posted in the wrong thread. sorry for crashing your conversation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom