Even More Things Australian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an absolutely repulsive Today Tonight ad about "refugee resorts" being shown during Bathurst today, and I'm sure all the bogans watching are just lapping it up to reinforce their stupid idea that "dem illegulz wasting my tax moniezz!"

Fuck off. Heaven forbid refugees - REFUGEES! - receive basic amenities after fleeing their homeland for whatever horrible reason. And let's just play fast and loose with facts, such as that refugees receive no special benefits and cannot claim any more from Centrelink than anybody else in Australia.

But then there'll be a beat-up next week about drunk druggie homeless people wasting YER TAXPAYAH MUNNIE!!!!1!1

I'm surprised that when I got my Aussie citizenship, they didn't ask me to quote it. I just can't imagine Australia without The Castle.

How's Mum? Good. How's Dad? Good. How's Trace? Good. How are you? Good. How's Steve? Yeah he's alright. Good.

Like a house on fire...

I'd love to see an American try and watch it.

The original Pissweak World was "Wobby's World", but Gumbuya Park was also big back in the day. There's an ad for Wobby's World on You Tube I'm pretty sure.

:lmao: I can't tell the difference between Wobbies World and Pissweak World.

I'm pretty certain I saw a prostitute on Chapel St at 330pm yesterday. She was walking, on her phone, and you rarely see people dressed like she was even on a Saturday night on King St.

Apparently she is a tranny who is renowned for walking up and down Chapel St during the afternoon :lol:

It says I'm a cosmopolitan social-democrat, how nice. :cute:

Mmmm, cosmopolitan ... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom