Evanesence - "Fallen"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone familar with the above album?

I just bought it and I have to say I really like it, it's not earth shattering but there's a certain emotional honesty there appeals.

Hey financeguy - They (Evanescence) are from my home state - Fallen is good, but check out 'Origin' it was their first album...I actually like it much better than 'Fallen' -
'Fallen' is too mainstream. 'Origin' is , a little harsher and is a bit 'gothic' but good.

financeguy, i thought we were friends?!

what happened?

why'd you do this...to US?!?!?!

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Though I'll be torn apart limb from limb for saying this here, they have some songs I dig. Granted, they're a 3rd rate (maybe 4th rate) version of Nightwish. For a mainstream band, people could do a lot worse.

Zoomerang96 said:

what happened?

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

:lol: it's probably just a passing phase

Zoomerang96 said:

what happened?

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

Haha...I hate Evanescence too. I just find it all too grating for my ears.

Melon

Well I've listened to it again and I still like it! I guess at this point I will have to abandon all remaining pretense at trying to be cool....

She can sing yes, but the music is homogenized, run of the mill, angsty, same old same old crap.

I saw them at a festival in 03 and they were atrocious.

Dragonfave said:
Amy is hot. Nothing more. :|

:drool:

As per the Nightwish comment... that's pretty much dead on. But I really don't like Nightwish's male vocalist... not that that really matters, since they're miles beyond Evanescence. The one thing I'll give Evanescence is that they haven't sampled the Ralph Bakshi Lord of the Rings cartoon. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom