European footy discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wild_irish_rose

The Fly
Hi guys!

Hope anyone interested in european football !!! Any fans for the games tomorrow and the day after tomorrow? Any for the games last week! My favourite national team (I'm from Romania, by the way) - Steaua Bucharest lost against Valencia (2-0). They didn't played very bad, but, hey, against a team that took last year's Cup and Supercup... what should we have expected! Only hope they will make a good game against them this week, in Bucharest!

Anyone else who wants to open open his mind...?

Guess this thread doesn't have much interest here... but I must say my team - STEAUA Bucharest - made history last night! We defetead Valencia after a great match which was decided after penalties!

Aggregate 2-2 (each team won 2-0 home) and after penalties 4-3. Dorinel Munteanu from our team, and then Baraja and Di Vaio from valencia were the ones who missed...

It was great... Probably we won't get to the next round, 'cos we have to face Villareal, but I hope we'll make a good figure...

Yeah! Right! He's great!

Before Steaua, he trained another romanian football team - National... Seems he's fond of romanian football :wink:

Back
Top Bottom