European championship's final : anyone got tickets ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mumu2006

The Fly
Does anybody got tickets for Arsenal/ Barcelona this evening ?
They value 2500/3000 € each !!!!!!!

Schmeg said:
sports......

Put em under pressure Sicy! :madwife:

:lol:

Ok!
grumpywife.gif

Didnt you hear of it ? UEFA Champions League , in Paris. Barcelona X Arsenal , Ronaldinho X Thierry Henry ? :huh:

this game was a farce. 3 mins extrs time at the end of the game !!! what a joke.

odds were stacked against arsenal from the start.

im not a gooner.

i am a gunner and our,croatian ref expert said that lehmann should have not been given a red card,only a yellow card and a 1:0 for Barca. Except for that ref was slow like a slug. few good calls and that's it
But Barca played like they play in some 2nd korean league,arsenal was a better team on wednesday.
Mark my words:
Barcelona FC can only beat english team when they have one or more extra players(same happen to chelsea)

But Wenger made a mistake,he subsituted Fabregas with Flamini,he wanted to shield his goal but he lost his attack.
That's why Arsenal lost,not because of a ref or because barca was better. Just a simple mistake by an exceptional coach who made 12 new players and will make a fortune.

the rockin edge said:
sadly most people in america would have no clue about this game.

Well you could ask me about how the 49ers are doing (supposably my team) and I would tell you I have no clue. I dont follow sports. I dont think saying that most people in (only in) America have no clue about this game, there could be people in other countries who dont have a clue either, if they dont follow sports...

Sicy said:

Well you could ask me about how the 49ers are doing (supposably my team) and I would tell you I have no clue. I dont follow sports. I dont think saying that most people in (only in) America have no clue about this game, there could be people in other countries who dont have a clue either, if they dont follow sports...

i said most people don't know about this game, meaning this paticular match. i don't know a single person here that would have had a clue, even sports fans.

and of course there's people who don't follow sports in all countries.

i wasn't insulting you personally :wink: if you don't follow sports that's entirely up to you.

Last edited:
Sicy said:

Don't Worry about that Sicy , You'll eventually end up liking football ;) Who knows now in the WC ?

the rockin edge said:

i said most people don't know about this game, meaning this paticular match. i don't know a single person here that would have had a clue, even sports fans.

i wasn't insulting you personally :wink: if you don't follow sports that's entirely up to you.

I didnt think you were insulting me, I just wanted to voice my opinion regarding your post :wink:

J_NP said:
Don't Worry about that Sicy , You'll eventually end up liking football ;) Who knows now in the WC ?

I actually used to follow the NY Giants a few years back, only because an ex of mine was all into football and he taught me a bit about it, so I do know about football, I just dont follow it anymore...

the rockin edge said:

i had a clue :wink: the schedule of To Watch games is on my fridge. this was one. but it was on live at 4am here, and given that i hate barcelona even more than arsenal caused me to bail at the last minute.

Sicy said:

See!! I know nothing :lol:

Leaving now...
grumpywave.gif

I meant u could watch a few games of the World Cup , specially now with all these U2 spots on it.

Nah dont say that u only need a bit of guidance :wink:

Back
Top Bottom