Euro 2008 --> The Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, they have. Only a Dutchman would think they've been even.

OK, during extra time Holland have gotten their butts kicked. (I don't have any affiliation with any of the countries in this tournament; I was happy when RvN scored because I made a few bucks in a prop bet.)

Holland played so well in the early stages but Russia was better. What if Spain goes out too ?

Holland played so well in the early stages but Russia was better. What if Spain goes out too ?

Then it'll be Italy to face Russia in the Semis ?

Said it a few days ago when the Holland/Spain bandwagons were bursting at the seams; these tournaments are Marathons, not Sprints.

Then it'll be Italy to face Russia in the Semis ?

Said it a few days ago when the Holland/Spain bandwagons were bursting at the seams; these tournaments are Marathons, not Sprints.

I'm pretty sure Spain was a favorite to win before the tournament started.

Wow, what a huge disappointment. I was so for the Netherlands after their incredible games against Italy, France and Romania. But what did they do today? That was nothing. They deserved to lose this game. They totally lost me.

I think HOlland were the neutrals va team but it was difficult to enjoy there style of play tonight. I dont think they had a Plan B, they were missed the edge all night, the Robben edge. I was rooting Russia on all game because Guus Hiddink is the master General on the international scene.

I picked Spain to win it all, but I don't know that you should be that impressed cause I think I've picked them for every major tournament since 1990.

Minus Gattuso and Pirlo, I'd have to give Spain the edge against Italy.

Back
Top Bottom