Euro 2008 --> The Thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am actually supporting Germany tonight :ohmy:

I really do hate that ^$& (@^*$&()@$ @R#$&@ C. Ronaldo

:D

Interesting. I thought Portugal would win this quarterfinal easy but it's 2:1 for Germany so far...

I'll watch the game tonight, besides working on my computer. Should be an interesting match. I hope it will be exciting.

:D

And: Hi Anna! I'm glad to hear your father didn't regret going to the gig instead of watching football. There were a lot of people around me saying that they regret not being at home to watch the game before the concert started, but afterwards most of them agreed that the concert was the better choice.

Yeah, I think there are quite a lot people having regrets now :tongue:

Anyone knows who will be germany's possible opponent in semifinal?!

Maybe if Portugal got that second goal a few minutes earlier...nice game but Germany goes on.

What a game! :ohmy:

I feel sorry for the Portuguese team but Germany deserves to go into semi finals because they were the better team tonight.

Wow, it was like there was another team playing from the Austria match. Still some improvements needed, but a nice change for a start. Though I was really in favor of the Portuguese before the game, I guess we can take this. It was a refreshing change from Monday.
Just the two fouls that led to the yellow cards for Friedrich and Lahm, Ballack's jog at the third goal and the last minutes were shit. Thank God they didn't bring Gomez.

I still think other teams deserve to win this year, especially the Dutch.

well my prediction was wrong but i'm glad it was wrong. as an englishman, despite our shambolic excuse for a team not being at this tournament, seeing the portugese get knocked out is a beautiful thing considering what has happened at the last two tournaments.

well done Germany.

well my prediction was wrong but i'm glad it was wrong. as an englishman, despite our shambolic excuse for a team not being at this tournament, seeing the portugese get knocked out is a beautiful thing considering what has happened at the last two tournaments.

well done Germany.

Total mind reader.

well done Germany.

as portuguese, i really miss easy teams as the english in this tournament.

congrats for germany. being a better team is not enough. with such lacks of concentration of the defenders and keepr we didn't deserve to go through.

Not really. We're used to be hated by the english and they're used to be defeated by us.

Well, we do have something very much in common. :wink:

as i told in my previous post, congrats to german.

Thank you. :)

Tonight is quite interesting. If Croatia wins, the team can make up for the other game soon. If the Turkish win... well, I don't know if it would be safe to stay in Berlin. ;)

Tonight is quite interesting. If Croatia wins, the team can make up for the other game soon. If the Turkish win... well, I don't know if it would be safe to stay in Berlin. ;)

:lol: !!! yesterday was enough for me! germans and their cars... :crack: :censored:

Yeesh, Turkey's starting lineup had eight players who had yellow cards. At this rate, if they advance to the finals they're going to have to field their under-20 team.

Yeesh, Turkey's starting lineup had eight players who had yellow cards. At this rate, if they advance to the finals they're going to have to field their under-20 team.

Yellow cards get deleted after the quarter finals, so they just have to survive this game without another one.

:lol: !!! yesterday was enough for me! germans and their cars... :crack: :censored:

Yes, and today they are complaining about the ridiculous gas prices. ;)
Police had to step in several times so that it wouldn't get out of hand. And I'm living in a relatively quiet area, I must say.

Back
Top Bottom