eternal fascination of the complex mutation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
there is absolutely nothing any of you can do from stopping me.

i have begun my journey and only death will stop my quest. join me, or be prepared to be squashed like the inept spellers you all are.

i kid you not. by the stroke of immediacy, known as 12 am jan. 1, 2005 none of you will be unique.

my systematic approach to dealing with subjects such as yourself has led me to the conclussion that you'd all be best to cease existing dependandly from your czar, your emperor, your ruler, your everything, your deathbear, your zoomerang96, your NEW YOU.

unlike everything else these days, no paperwork will be required. no personal visits will be needed either, instead, everyone who has ever visited interference, ever thought about visiting interference, or ever viewed web pages through what is commonly known as "the internet" will be deconstructed and reformed into a new manifestation of my direct influence and being.

in other words, enjoy your freedom, and enjoy being you. because after january 1, you won't.

Last edited:
I love you, Zoomy.

Oh...I know you do not believe that it is possible...but it is.

And if I cannot have you...I do not know what I will do.

What is with those? They follow...me...everywhere...

i'm starting to feel as though you girls are telling me that because you feel sorry for me.

i'm ok1!!!

You're a lying liar, Zoomerang 96. I've already happened.

IT

has already happened and you are me.

I am your sun, moon and stars, never forget that or you'll have to look up your name in the phone book again.

Kieran McConville said:
You're a lying liar, Zoomerang 96. I've already happened.

IT

has already happened and you are me.

I am your sun, moon and stars, never forget that or you'll have to look up your name in the phone book again.

forget it, it's too late for you. you've gone by the wayside along with the bad spellrs and irate walmart shoppers.

forget being about today, forget about being stars and sons, it's all part of a broken social scene. what i am about to happen is unlike anything the mind has ever created before. it's like seeing a billion new dimensions filled with colours unknown to man.

behold, i tell you, nothing will ever be the same again.

was that an "advance"? cause if it was, have you seen the woman who isnt here?

An advance? From me? OooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo

That song is in our in-store music rotation at work. :angry:

I hate myself just for recognizing it from those two lines. :angry:

Zoomerang06 (not a misspelling), I have to say that your mindblowing arrogance is one of your defining features here. It doesn't change the fact that you are me, however.

Can you smell the freedom, its like the top of a newborn baby in a backseat.

Zoomerang96 said:
there is absolutely nothing any of you can do from stopping me.

i have begun my journey and only death will stop my quest. join me, or be prepared to be squashed like the inept spellers you all are.

i kid you not. by the stroke of immediacy, known as 12 am jan. 1, 2005 none of you will be unique.

my systematic approach to dealing with subjects such as yourself has led me to the conclussion that you'd all be best to cease existing dependandly from your czar, your emperor, your ruler, your everything, your deathbear, your zoomerang96, your NEW YOU.

unlike everything else these days, no paperwork will be required. no personal visits will be needed either, instead, everyone who has ever visited interference, ever thought about visiting interference, or ever viewed web pages through what is commonly known as "the internet" will be deconstructed and reformed into a new manifestation of my direct influence and being.

in other words, enjoy your freedom, and enjoy being you. because after january 1, you won't.

This sounds like someone advertising socks on "TV - Shopping"

:|

Bear that sounds great ... I don't want to be unique anymore. I want to join your homogenous mass of people. It will be sooooo much less pressure on me when I no longer have to think for myself.

I can't wait :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom