Eskimo Joe Appreciation Thread!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DignityPassesBy

Refugee
Hey, i recommend everyone listen to this band. Their from Western Australia and they're awesome well i think so anyway. They've got a new cd coming out soon and they're first single from it is really good. Their last cd 'A song is a city' i still play every day its thats good.
Songs people should listen to are:
- Don't Let It Fly
- Come Down
- A song is a city
- Black fingernails Red Wine
- Turn up your stereo
- Smoke

that should get you started. And i'm pretty sure their next cd is being released internationally and i can't wait for it should be awesome :D

I wanked on about them, getting annoying until turtle and teethy kindly downloaded a couple of their tracks to shut me up :D Tooth reckons they were listenable (he didn't seem to gush, though :angry: ) and turtle appreciates any good music, so he was a safe bet :up:
:D

I cant believe they've got a new album. Awesome. There was something so relaxing and comfortable about the first. I haven't played it for a good year or so at least. Time to pull it out and dust it off, I reckon.

Angela Harlem said:
I wanked on about them, getting annoying until turtle and teethy kindly downloaded a couple of their tracks to shut me up :D

That sounds about right :up: :D

Black Fingernails, Red Wine is the most impressive song I've heard from an Australian band in a very long time. A sweet change from being force-fed Jet and the awfu Missy Higgins.

Black Fingernails Red Wine is a bloomin' brilliant album.

New York is an amazing track, as is London Bombs and Comfort You...

Top band....anyone going to see em in April

Back
Top Bottom