ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:applaud: Dr Carter's return!! :applaud: Dr Carter's coming back! :applaud:

Yes it was a good episode tonite but I don't think the story line is over yet. I have a feeling it is going to be quite controversial and very sad.

when they showed Dr. Carter, it took me a minute to recall who he was and if he was coming back from the dead, LOL.

Really? OMG I saw the helicopter and sorta had a feeling.....I didn't like that snooty lady he was with anyways, so I hope things just didn't work out with her and Dr Carter came to his senses. Now I wonder who will be his next love interest? Sam? Neela? Hmmmmm.......

I don't sense he's back for the rest of the season. I thought initially he was just coming back for a couple of episodes. :shrug:
I didn't care for him with that last woman

Maybe you're right about just a few episodes....unless he takes over at the hospital in some VIP capacity. So much has happened to the poor guy over the years, but there is still so much more they can do with him in a storyline!

:lmao: namkcuR

and I don't believe the writers wrote Noah Wyle out - he wanted out, and he had just had a baby in real life. I think he either agreed or was obligated to a certain number of episodes this season, and they will save them up for ratings week

Lila64 said:
and some pics for you to drool over:

goran_visnjic.jpg

goran-visnjic-3-repl.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

goran.........

I wonder if he likes U2. Then he'd be like the perfect man.

I KNOW IT!!!

And I don't like this story making it look like the wrong guy shot that nympho chick.

Oh and now what's the deal with Sam? She's gonna try to get between Luka and Abby, watch.......

well, Sam did seem a bit hurt, if that's the word. But she left Luka, screw her! And yeah, why the sudden doubt of Vic and assuming he shot his girlfriend. They'd have to investigate and find out about her past and the husband etc. And would he have an alibi? Wouldn't the ballistics (?) be able to tell how far away one was when he shot the victim, including Vic. Very odd...

And is that Carter's whole appearance for the year? And now with the Olympics, we probably won't see a new episode til... March? :tsk:

Interesting episode last night.

From what I read on the TV Guide website, the impression I got was that the scene featuring Carter was just a teaser. Apparently he'll show up in the next episode, which will be after the Olympics (March 9).

Just looked at the NBC site, and yes, Carter will be featured in the March 9 show.

Lila64 said:
well, Sam did seem a bit hurt, if that's the word. But she left Luka, screw her! And yeah, why the sudden doubt of Vic and assuming he shot his girlfriend. They'd have to investigate and find out about her past and the husband etc. And would he have an alibi? Wouldn't the ballistics (?) be able to tell how far away one was when he shot the victim, including Vic. Very odd...

That's exactly what I said. They would be able to tell he hadn't done it from the fact that he has no powder burns/residue on his hands. They aren't something that just "washes" off. Plus there would be fingerprints from her husband in the apartment.

He's still in major trouble with the drugs, though, but he would be cleared of shooting her. They're probably going to try some "oh, his fellow cops are covering it up" but it would take a massive conspiracy to hide all that evidence!

Man, Luka had total Bambi/Disney eyes when she told him the results of the amnio. :laugh:

ThoraSEB said:
Interesting episode last night.

From what I read on the TV Guide website, the impression I got was that the scene featuring Carter was just a teaser. Apparently he'll show up in the next episode, which will be after the Olympics (March 9).

Just looked at the NBC site, and yes, Carter will be featured in the March 9 show.

I can't wait that long. A whole month without new episodes. :sigh:

Almost a whole month.....ugh! We are going to have to rely on the support of one another to get through it!

Maybe we should make ER story line predictions or talk about what our favorite story lines were from seasons past?

:bump:

Did anyone else notice in their TV magazines that there is supposedly a new episode this week?! My TV Weekly mag is saying that the new eppy w/ Carter is next Thursday. :hmm:

I just checked the NBC site, and they're saying a new episode is this week as well. Guess we don't have as long to wait! I can't wait to see Carter again! :hyper:

Whoops, I guess I wrote the last part of my post wrong. The new episode is NOT tonight - it's next week. Sorry for causing any confusion! It's the Olympics tonight, but next week ER will be back. :hug:

Just saw that it isn't on till next week but that's ok. I was getting tired of flipping the TV stations back and forth between Skating with the Stars, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor and the Olympics. What an exhausting night for TV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom