ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the helicopter will crash into the top of the building where she has parked her car in the basement garage. the building will collapse and she will be sitting in her car. Ironically, the building is built on a pier above the lake. So she will be trapped in her car in the freezing lake and John Stamos will come rescue her proclaiming his ability to impregnate her without ever having sex so she will have to have a DNA test to prove who the father is. That all happens after she has brain surgery for the damage that occurred in the crash. :yikes:

Doozer61 said:
the helicopter will crash into the top of the building where she has parked her car in the basement garage. the building will collapse and she will be sitting in her car. Ironically, the building is built on a pier above the lake. So she will be trapped in her car in the freezing lake and John Stamos will come rescue her proclaiming his ability to impregnate her without ever having sex so she will have to have a DNA test to prove who the father is. That all happens after she has brain surgery for the damage that occurred in the crash. :yikes:

Knowing John Wells, all this is possible and more than likely probable. :rolleyes:
Either that or Romano back from the dead is the father. :huh:

PlaTheGreat said:

But that would be one pretty snarky baby, admit it. :wink:

Admit it, that I do.....and I love that word snarky...very cool :up:

Thoughts on tonite's episode.....is that not ironic that in this one episode a new beginning happens as Abby decides to keep and raise the baby with that hunky delicious Luka while that poor young 15 year old decides to abort her fetus? What's the deal now with the rockstar doctor--is he leaving or not? And will Neela's marriage end already next episode? Sam's been pretty subdued and quier lately too. Wonder what her reaction will be when Abby's pregnancy news leaks out....

I am really happy for Abby. I also think that sends out a very positive message to women fans and those watching the show. You can be 37 years old, unmarried, and still have a healthy baby while having a career and dating a hunk of a guy like Luka....oh wait, it's just a TV show, not reality. :madwife:

I'm happy for her too, I think she would have regretted a different decision. And how hot is Luka for saying he wanted to stick it out with her no matter what she decided? :drool:

:O

My friend paraphrased the Ray situation with Weaver. :ohmy:
Weaver has to let him back. I mean, it's just Weaver's nature to not let him back but I can't believe she'd actually ever keep her promise.
Ray isn't as disrespectful as Malucci was, right?

Ray isn't as disrespectful as Malucci was, no way......AND he toned down his image to not look so much like a rock star and more like a professional doctor.....Weaver has GOT to let him back. I think there is still so much they can do with Ray's character on the show.

Carek1230 said:
Ray isn't as disrespectful as Malucci was, no way......AND he toned down his image to not look so much like a rock star and more like a professional doctor.....Weaver has GOT to let him back. I think there is still so much they can do with Ray's character on the show.

I figured as much.

Neela's marriage?!

I need to start reading recaps.
I've always thought that Ray and Neela would make a good couple. She's the sensible one to keep him grounded, but I could totally see her supporting him at his rock gigs too. :)

watched it last night. in the begining, when Carrie came in on the stretcher and Ray was begging for time off, it sounded like he said Aunt Carrie???? how can that be?

hmm, maybe i need to clean my ears...:D

Aunt Carrie......OMG you know I could SWEAR that is what I also heard. When I was watching it I remember thinking to myself "Self, did I just hear Ray say AUNT CARRIE?"

Darn, wish I'd recorded it, I could hear it again.

My sister TiVo'd it, let me ask her.....THIS would really be interesting tho, huh? :shocked:

DOOZER!!!! OMG!!!! I called my sister and as soon as she got home she watched her TiVo thingie.....this is what she reports:

"also I watched the beginning of ER again. Carrie Weaver is on the
guerney & everyone goes away, then Ray approaches her, looks around &
says "I need a few weeks off - my band has a recording deal in L.A.".
Carrie says "step away from the guerney or I'll impale you with my
crutch." Ray says "aunt Carrie", and Carrie calls him Elvis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom