ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AvsGirl41 said:
I guess we know Luka's a practicing Catholic after all. This will be his second real child, third if you count Sam's scare.

Or 3rd because didn't that French chick he was dating for a while years ago have an abortion?

The compass was sweet. Luka is a thoughtful gift giver. :up:

Yes but, is it Luka's baby that Abby is carrying? Remember she was seeing that guy before Luka that was a really bizarre story line....she went to the guy's family reunion or whatever with him and met his whole family....then they broke up. He seemed like a sweet guy but no sparks between the two of them. Maybe this is HIS baby! :ohmy:

anitram said:

Or 3rd because didn't that French chick he was dating for a while years ago have an abortion?

The compass was sweet. Luka is a thoughtful gift giver. :up:

Yeah, prompted by Abby, no less!

Luka probably has kids all over Chicago...and that girl from Montreal that he slept with in Africa will probably turn up with twins!

Gillian! I liked her.

I'm sure the baby is Luka's. Jake left at the beginning of summer last year, she'd be like 6 months along by now.

I know I am late and the fact that I didn't see the episodes doesn't help, but why Luka and Sam broke up exactly??
I think they were such a great couple...

Well, it started because Luka was basically being too perfect again and Sam thought he was trying to replace Alex's father.

Then Sam thought she was pregnant, which he thought was fantastic and was shocked when she said she didn't want any more kids, not even with him. It pretty much unraveled from there.

It was quite sad--Luka gave a really sad speech about how he didn't want the death of his wife and children to be the end of his story, and Sam said well, he couldn't replace them with her and Alex.

AvsGirl41 said:
Well, it started because Luka was basically being too perfect again and Sam thought he was trying to replace Alex's father.

Then Sam thought she was pregnant, which he thought was fantastic and was shocked when she said she didn't want any more kids, not even with him. It pretty much unraveled from there.

It was quite sad--Luka gave a really sad speech about how he didn't want the death of his wife and children to be the end of his story, and Sam said well, he couldn't replace them with her and Alex.

I though Sam was an interesting character, but this is completely disappointing!!
I mean, she had a sexy, careful man and she leaves him go??

well, thanks for letting me know anyway...

They made Sam be a total bitch to Luka in the end, so as far as I'm concerned, good riddance! :madspit:

Yeah, they probably just wanted the break them up so they had to make her psycho and now she's being written better again.

Now watch, they will have her fall for her ex husband again and run off with him and Alex. They never did reveal why the husband was transferred to a prison in Illinois, did they?

OK so now I have ER and planning for the U2 shows in Hawaii to look forward to. Whew, makes the rest of the crap I've been dealt this week easier to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom