ER - The Hemmorage Of Its Cast/Staff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, Dr. Ross has nothing on the Croatian Sensation. :wink:

NBCERPhotoGallery06.jpg

^nice :drool:

I like Neela, she's beautiful. I'd like to see her get down w/ Ray :wink: just the fact that they're such opposites

When I went to one of those Vote For Change concerts I found out few days later that Juliana Marguilies was there, I would have loved to see her in person. Someone saw her in the ladies room..

I want Luka to growl "pan-tees" at me. :drool:

I must say, I hate Ray. Creepy, icky, gross.

Neela is so pretty. They should give her more storylines.

AvsGirl41 said:
Eh, Dr. Ross has nothing on the Croatian Sensation. :wink:

NBCERPhotoGallery06.jpg

I can see your point here. But being younger than me, perhaps that is why you prefer Luka... I'll take George any day (anytime, anywhere :sexywink: )

You take Luka, I take George - deal? :happy:

Definitely. We can share. :drool:

And given Luka's recent behavior, he probably won't mind either. :wink:

I still need to watch last Thursdays if someone didn't wipe it from TIVO. I'm annoyed he slept with Abby again, though she's grown on me alot this season. I used to really hate her. Maybe Luka should hook up with Neela, she had quite a thing for him, and he treated her quite shabbily.

AvsGirl41 said:
DI'm annoyed he slept with Abby again, though she's grown on me alot this season. I used to really hate her.

Yeah, she used to be so mopey all the time.

But now she's getting some from Dr. Pantees. That's sure to improve her attitude, right? :drool:

anitram said:

Yeah, she used to be so mopey all the time.

But now she's getting some from Dr. Pantees. That's sure to improve her attitude, right? :drool:

:laugh: I've got to watch this episode and hear him growl this. I hate that word normally...but maybe this will change my opinion. :hmm:

Why do women keep dumping Luka. A sexed-up, eager-to-please, 6'4 gorgeous European man? Who beats up guys who look at you wrong? Clearly the women in Chicago are insane.

Ok, that whole morning-after scene was great. :wink:

What was up at the end? I figured Abby *really* regretted it, but Luka thought it was all well and good, and was willing to give it another shot. But at the end, I wasn't so sure...maybe they both felt half and half?

Far be it for me to offer a non-biased opinion (cuz you know, I'd do him :wink: ) but I think it was that in the morning she was confused and didn't know what to make of things and then by the end of the day she wanted more and he wanted more. Except she said the sex was "nice" (come on!) which threw him off and then he brought up the word "friendship" which is like a death knell for a conversation of that sort.

It was a rather odd and uncomfortable morning after scene....lots of mixed emotion and mixed signals, miscommunication. Maybe the producers are going to hve the 2 of them playing this cat and mouse game but meeting up for quickies here and there. Or maybe this story thread is to get Luka and Sam reunited. I don't understand her and why she all of a sudden left him.....jeez she was lucky he showed nay interest in her and her complicated life!

LOL, yeah, I agree with you both. We just need another tragic patient death and then they'll do it again, and realize the truth. :wink: Or maybe the wedding will do it. That's bound to depress them both.

I wanted Luka to hook up with Coma girl though, she had a nice crazy Uma Thurman thing going.

I did think they were aiming to hook Abby up with John Ligahowever-you-spell it. I love how he's totally alpha-maled out by Luka and is constantly running after him seeking all 6'4 of his approval.

I think it's not on because The Apprentice has a 2 hour episode.

Let me crash your party. :wink:

I used to watch ER religiously. I have seasons 1-3 on DVD and I think the fourth comes out in December? Yeah, I'm buying that.
I stopped watching when Noah Wyle quit the show, but I should have stopped after season 9.

Romano's death was ridiculous and it pretty much drove me over the edge. <-Har.
After that I couldn't stand Carter's obsession with Kem. I was so glad when he went home....:lol:

Anyways, that's all.

I never liked that Romano character and what happened to him with his arm...I laughed. I cannot believe I did that cuz I usually find myself crying during this show. Romano was such an arse tho.

Yeah but even if you don't like Romano, you can still be mad about the worst kill off of a character ever written. And then nobody went to his funeral and Carter was just like, whatever, when he found out.
They could have given the guy a little bit of dignity. He did have redeeming qualities. Remember how hard he worked on Lucy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom